MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
The one thing I don't get with these comic book shows is the insane reaction to a reveal about who someone is.

If my best friend, girlfriend, whoever came up to me one day and told me that he/she was a hero or had been withholding facts to protect me from something, my reaction would be "Oh @#$@!!" but in an understanding way. The side characters in these shows turn it into a "YOU LIED TO ME AND I HATE YOU NOW; HOW DO I KNOW IF ANYTHING YOU SAY IS THE TRUTH?!?!" thing and drag it out for entire seasons. It makes those side characters extremely annoying.

I'm a few episodes into this season, and I hope it doesn't turn into that soon :lol:
Depends on the supporting character but yeah I find it stupid as well.

The truth is what they really want to say is I can't believe I was so stupid not to notice or suspect this before so I'm angry with you cuz I'm angry for being dumb all this time.

To me that reaction only makes sense if the hero had a day job that was directly against what his vigilantism was about. Like if Matt was a pacifist during the day :lol: or campaigning against vigilantes publicly.

After this season, Fisk definitely the best even when he fails. Show version makes me want to see him go up against Tony Stark.

Never bothered thinking that before but the writing and D'Onorfio really impress and leave you wanting more.

I notice a lof of dudes always complain about female characters in shows. Often unjustifiably. Just sayin'...
I notice this as well. Tend to not like it much.

Totally justifiable for Karen's character though. She's no Skylar White but still.

Last edited:
I notice a lof of dudes always complain about female characters in shows. Often unjustifiably. Just sayin'...

It always happens. On prior seasons it was justified for Karen. In this one, she was hardly annoying except for in the flashback episode. People already have their mind made up on her

Wow what a great season. Not sure how I feel about Fisk being in jail again tho

Wow what a great season. Not sure how I feel about Fisk being in jail again tho
I immediately want to see a season where Bullseye and maybe one other villain are the main focus but Vanessa is in the background keeping an eye on Matt as the Queenpin working on either getting Fisk out legally or breaking him out.

She's all in now.

Do i need to watch this Karen episode in order to finish the season. Show was damn near flawless and then this comes on :smh:

From what I had to suffer through just watch the last 15-20 min of it.

Most of it is a flashback but when it goes back to the present it at least gets back to the plot.

Last edited:
vhhpes7eh3u11.jpg

Thanos makes an appearance on Daredevil.

"You have my respect Murdock. When I'm done only half of Marvel Netflix wills still exist. I hope they remember you."

"Stop, spare his show! And I will give you the stone"

Too bad they didn't fight in the hallway. Thanos would've got them hands. Daredevil in the hallway > Infinity Gauntlet. He's too OP in the hallways man.

Daredevil defending us from the N word

vhhpes7eh3u11.jpg

Thanos makes an appearance on Daredevil.

"You have my respect Murdock. When I'm done only half of Marvel Netflix wills still exist. I hope they remember you."

"Stop, spare his show! And I will give you the stone"

Too bad they didn't fight in the hallway. Thanos would've got them hands. Daredevil in the hallway > Infinity Gauntlet. He's too OP in the hallways man.

Daredevil defending us from the N word

kobe_wtf.gif

Do i need to watch this Karen episode in order to finish the season. Show was damn near flawless and then this comes on :smh:
I can't believe dudes didn't appreciate that/her backstory.........
It was needed, it played in well..
I know she's annoying but damn, real talk hers was one of the best episodes of the Season for me.

planning on starting this this weekend lol

and yeah i think i may need to skip an all-karen ep too :lol:

Is episode 10 all Karen? If so can someone drop the cliffs so I can skip it ASAP ?
Gets into a fight with her father about not going to school to help the fam.
runs outside, boy friend/drug dealer shows up and gets into an argument with her brother.
They run off to get high and drunk.
Flea from RHCP and Karen arrive to his camper on fire and her brother waiting to curse him out.
Flea beats the hell out of her brother and smacks her when she tries to stop him. She fires a warning shot to stop him from killing her brother.
He's about to go at her and she puts a bullet in him. Gathers her scrub brother off the ground and and starts driving. Flips the car over and her bro dies.
Her dad tells her to leave town. The end.
I actually enjoyed the ep. :lol:

Finished the season and I have to say it was pure flames. It was a bunch of genres rolled into one. (comic book, suspense, action, mob, crime, drama, etc.)
Everyone's performance was on point imo even Foggy. To be honest Ray Nadeem's crying in his video was the only cringe acting to me. I enjoyed watching everyone struggle and overcome. Everyone had something to lose including Fisk who was 10 steps ahead every ep until the very end.
My only issues with the season is it seemed like Fisk gave up a bit to easily at the end.
The only reason they kept Julie's body around was so Dex would find it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom