MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
It's better for everything to be in house, under marvel studios, via that new app

That way you can get proper crossovers instead of the defenders and avengers not acknowledging (much) that the other exists

The NY heroes should be interacting with some avengers and eating shwarma. jessica jones should be looking at thor and hulk wondering if she can handle their thrust strength.

It's better for everything to be in house, under marvel studios, via that new app

That way you can get proper crossovers instead of the defenders and avengers not acknowledging (much) that the other exists
Better? Eh. The Netflix formula has worked out for the most part. AOS and all that other trash can switch over if they want

Last edited:
Karen is ok but Foggy is absolutely unbearable as an actor. It’s as if he said it’s 1 take or nothing with everything. Just dead and lifeless

It’s been a while since I’ve been in here. Came in here to mourn :smh:

I’m not surprised though. With the exception of DD season 2 all other season 2’s dropped in quality ESPECIALLY Luke Cage. This is clearly a result of the Disney hire up gearing up for their streaming service and actual MCU shows. Ike Perlmutter is losing his grasp.

The beginning of so 10 made me laugh just off the nostalgic music throwback but an entire Karen ep? :sick:

Like I get trying to make the character have purpose and not seem like a waste of space or just damsel in distress. Thing is her wanting to be proactive about that just makes her seem crazy. She looks for trouble.

That son backstory though :smh:
Luke Cage season 2 did not drop in quality. It was better :lol:
Pure facts.

Ignore the ignorant that know not what they speak.

I like JJ but how that didn’t canceled over LC baffles me
JJ allegedly has better ratings than LC. Unlike BP, I don't think black viewers supported LC as much.

That whole female empowerment wave been working for the show.

Then there's the actual problems they had with w/e details was going on in making LC s3. Then you gotta add in Disney wanting their Marvel toys back.

JJs2 came out early this year and they had already okayed s3 and started filming. No way they'd cancel it.

44391610_10156048340851025_5707990117382094848_n.jpg

I liked this season a lot. I thought Nadeem was a great addition and his character reminded me of those characters in The Wire who made immoral choices with disastrous consequences. I liked Bullseye though I was hoping he'd get his own costume. I know we got a couple of nods to the Bullseye but I wanted more of a nod to his own attire. I know it wouldn't translate too well without looking cheesy but they could have figured something out. Maybe they'll do something in the future (unless Daredevil gets cancelled).

Matt going back to his roots was dope but I would like to see him rock the red suit again, or some variation of that.

Karen was annoying, Foggy was cool. Kingpin was great. I was hoping for a Punisher cameo but oh well. Maybe Daredevil can make a cameo in the next Punisher.

Nadeem was a great addition. Agree with The Wire comparison. He really brought a human lost in the sauce of criminal corruption groundedness to the story. When he found out his own boss was in on it. Just realizing the **** he was in. That Disk had marked him months/year prior and all of his struggles was cuz if Fisk.

I dug Foggy this season. Helped and had his own little character arc

Y'all know Wendell's reaction when he heard LC got cancelled

200w.webp

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom