MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
1.5 hours left i believe

not even gon' lie, i haven't seen a second of IF2 and it took me a week after release to watch LC s2 but DD series has been the best so far and i can't wait for s3 and will start watching tonight/this morning

it's been way too long since defenders don't count

Body is ready to start watching this weekend. Body will also be out of this thread until I finish :lol: .

Hoping we finally find out who this guy is that Stick was talking to

daredevil-stick-stone.jpg

Saw episode one for Daredevil.

I did not watch Defenders, but where does Defenders fit into this timeline. The Elektra and Daredevil was in end of S2 right? Wasn't Defenders after S2 of Daredevil or am I wrong?

Saw episode one for Daredevil.

I did not watch Defenders, but where does Defenders fit into this timeline. The Elektra and Daredevil was in end of S2 right? Wasn't Defenders after S2 of Daredevil or am I wrong?

Not sure how much time has passed but the start of DD3 is the result of the what happens at the end of Defenders.

You should definitely go back amd watch it. Karen’s storyline at the paper looks like it will deal with some of the events of the Defenders as well

Netflix is going super slow. Daredevil has turned it into old school finishline.com during a Jordan release in 2013

Caught the 1st ep like @ 4am :lol:

It was okay.

About to binge the rest today.

Last edited:
Damn Foggy's girl got finer.

Lost some weight and now she's all supportive :evil:

Yooooo episode 7 is straight out of the comics :pimp:

Fisk is such a ****** up dude. I wasn't sure at first (and didn't like some like him being an FBI agent or some more emotional paarts) but s3 partly being the origin of Bullesye has been great. The reveal of his past they made up and then how he just unraveled in the present.

I'm mainly thinking how better the writing for him was than the writing for Simpson in Jessica Jones.

Fisk a cold bastard.

Last edited:
Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage

Wow, Netflix ******* up.

Either they making Heroes for Hire or JJ is next after its next season and this is the final season of Daredevil. I'm wondering if Disney is pulling the plug on the deal and just bringing these guys home to their new streaming service or finally bringing them in to the MCU movies.

*In b4 Luke Cage wasn't that good anyway and all these bull **** complaints*

Back
Top Bottom