MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Wasn’t because of ratings either.

382B14AE-8C88-47CB-A3A7-6B78A8C1ADCE.jpeg

Wasn’t because of ratings either.

382B14AE-8C88-47CB-A3A7-6B78A8C1ADCE.jpeg
You know why this is bull ****? Cuz of there's "creative differences" those creative ppl (showrunner and/or writers) are fired or "quit". Then the studio hires someone else.

And really didn't like the direction? Its a damn Marvel property. Netflix is producing like a hundred original series along with series they acquire.

Seems to me as mentioned Disney is ready to pull the plug.

Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage

Wow, Netflix ****ing up.

Either they making Heroes for Hire or JJ is next after its next season and this is the final season of Daredevil. I'm wondering if Disney is pulling the plug on the deal and just bringing these guys home to their new streaming service or finally bringing them in to the MCU movies.

*In b4 Luke Cage wasn't that good anyway and all these bull **** complaints*

Some bull****. This must be a FU to disney

I don’t mind them canceling Iron Fist especially because I thought they were going to do some Heroes For Hire **** but damn, didn’t see that one coming. The year starts with Black Panther and ends with a Luke Cage cancellation.

About midway into S3 of Daredevil. Really liking it so far, especially the hallway fight and the Bullseye flashbacks with Kingpin. One thing that bothers me though- Foggy’s Irish family selling Italian meats in NYC. FOH B. I believe in a blind man kicking ***, a dude with perfect aim, Thanos, quantum realm but not that **** FOH.

Didnt see the Luke cage cancellation coming.. think everyone gets IF cancellation

Damn.. curious the numbers with Jessica jones and how all the seasons of each show ranked numbers wise

How the hell Luke Cage gets cancelled before Jessica Jones. Look if we get a Jessica Jones season 3, I can’t F with Netflix anymore. Jessica Jones is Ghost Rider trash

Damn I liked Luke Cage a lot. Now that it’s canceled, I feel like I liked it even more considering I won’t be able to see it anymore.

How the eff am I going to get my Simone Missick fix now?!?!

Not only did I love the show but the sound track & score done by Adrian Younge & Ali Shaheed Muhammad was always superb.

75% of the content Netflix has is BS & they chose to cancel this?!?!?!! Damn...

Can’t say I’m surprised Iron Fist got cancelled. As far as Luke Cage goes season 1 was good up until halfway through the season. I wasn’t a fan of season 2 at all. So out of both seasons combined I only liked 25% of the content. So I don’t really care that it got cancelled tbh. I just hope they keep Misty around. Shes always nice to look at even when the show sucks.

How the hell Luke Cage gets cancelled before Jessica Jones. Look if we get a Jessica Jones season 3, I can’t F with Netflix anymore. Jessica Jones is Ghost Rider trash
I think they already okayed JJ s3.

Dont matter anyway. I'm expecting Punisher and/or DD to be the last Marvel anything on Netflix now anyway.

Also Mark Millar did a deal with Netflix awhile back so they must be thinking all of his comics adapted in to series and movies will make up for the lack of Marvel series.

Man who's gonna be paying for all these different services. All they're gonna do is increase interest in piracy that has all the content in one place.
I know I won’t. It’s hard for me to sit down and watch a show as is so paying more is a no go. I only have Netflix becuase I share it (for free) with a couple family members

Back
Top Bottom