MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I chuckle when I see or hear people complaining about DD S3 dragging. I'm on ep 4 & enjoying every second of it. I really like the conversations Murdock is having with Fisk in his head as he operates. I love the blood thirsty nature to his pursuit of Fisk.

I wonder if sister Maggie will be the one in Daredevil canon. I love Joanna Whaley in that role. She has the gravitas to be the spitfire she needs to be. Whaley was a babe back in the 90s.
tumblr_p7lxhbOJQu1wrhlqho1_1280.jpg

nadeem and the fbi are idiots. Of course crybaby fatboy is playing you. he's staying in the penthouse of the hotel he bought.

Gave her a whole DAMN episode :sick:
Her backstory did nothing for me I kept thinking whyyyyyyyyyyy is this an episode.

Known issue with Netflix and their damn episode quotas - you get too much filler content.

DD would be a tighter show with 11 episodes.

Late , but damn.......why they had to cancel Luke Cage?? Season 2 was spectacular. Some straight up BS

Low key disappointed with this as the show's a guilty pleasure despite the 'cheese'.

That said, the show had to be in Netflix's targets as the general consensus was that everybody else but Mike Colter/Luke Cage was notable in it. :rolleyes

nadeem and the fbi are idiots. Of course crybaby fatboy is playing you. he's staying in the penthouse of the hotel he bought.
I gotta admit when Fisk snitched I really thought he was snitching just to be with Vanessa again.

They really built up that reveal and yeah I found it suspicious they gave him house arrest in a damn hotel suite but I was like Fisk is a hard negotiator so when he opened that panel in his bedroom and revealed he was surveilling the surveyors I was like :pimp: but when I saw he had FBI agents in his pocket, had children killed, set up all sorts of downfalls to make ppl desperate **** it had me like :wow::wow:

Nadeem was naive though.

Yeah they really showed Fisk's cunning this season. I thought he was just using the FBI, turns out he owns them.

Karen needs to be done with. They need to stick to someone worth a ****. Give more to bullseye or whoever else. The damn layer is far more entertaining

The one thing I don't get with these comic book shows is the insane reaction to a reveal about who someone is.

If my best friend, girlfriend, whoever came up to me one day and told me that he/she was a hero or had been withholding facts to protect me from something, my reaction would be "Oh @#$@!!" but in an understanding way. The side characters in these shows turn it into a "YOU LIED TO ME AND I HATE YOU NOW; HOW DO I KNOW IF ANYTHING YOU SAY IS THE TRUTH?!?!" thing and drag it out for entire seasons. It makes those side characters extremely annoying.

I'm a few episodes into this season, and I hope it doesn't turn into that soon :lol:

The one thing I don't get with these comic book shows is the insane reaction to a reveal about who someone is.

If my best friend, girlfriend, whoever came up to me one day and told me that he/she was a hero or had been withholding facts to protect me from something, my reaction would be "Oh @#$@!!" but in an understanding way. The side characters in these shows turn it into a "YOU LIED TO ME AND I HATE YOU NOW; HOW DO I KNOW IF ANYTHING YOU SAY IS THE TRUTH?!?!" thing and drag it out for entire seasons. It makes those side characters extremely annoying.

I'm a few episodes into this season, and I hope it doesn't turn into that soon :lol:
It’s not that way for sure lol. Half way in and nothing has been overly annoying

:lol: Always hated this ****. It should def be more like Ned in Spiderman.

I just thought about them cancelling Iron Fist and Luke Cage. I'm sure someone had to have mentioned this, but if they did continue the Netflix partnership, they really could just do Heroes for Hire now.

DD Season 3 was awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed the twists and turns. It was a different play on "Born Again," but still the breaking and rebuilding of Matt Murdock (even if more self inflicted than Kingpin inflicted) was nicely done. Dex was the man.

Back
Top Bottom