MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
The thing with the Karen ep is as a story on its own totally seen on Its own in a vacuum it's fine. As far as the flashback part.

Like if I was randomly flipping through channels and caught that ok cool but most of have the k owledge of 2 seasons and like 9 eps in to s3 of Karen's pretty annoying character.

I did not feel sorry for her at all. She was a complete a-hole to her dad and brother. Obviously we weren't that connected to that scratch off ticket but it was clear it mean something to them and she like a giant ***** wants to rub it in to her dad that he doesn't know **** about business and basically ****s on something that gives them hope and reprsented their dead mom/wife.

Didn't feel sorry for Karen at all the whole time.

The only reason they kept Julie's body around was so Dex would find it. :lol:
I thought the same thing :lol:

Like why is Firm's fixer saving several dead bodies in a damn freezer? No way it's leverage or insurance. Not only Julie but the guys who killed her as well

One of those guys kinda looked like Corey Stoll to me :lol:

SplinterMatic319 SplinterMatic319 The good news is that IF has been cancelled, the bad news is that JJ's returning for a third season.

Not sure if you were into Luke Cage but Netflix dropped the hammer on it.

I thought the same thing :lol:

Like why is Firm's fixer saving several dead bodies in a damn freezer? No way it's leverage or insurance. Not only Julie but the guys who killed her as well

One of those guys kinda looked like Corey Stoll to me :lol:
Right:lol:
Forgot about Dex putting her frozen body in the front seat then just leaving it there. What was the purpose of taking her with at all?
I thought he was gonna bust in and dance with her body like Ace Ventura.

Interesting thoughts from /Film...
New Data Suggests ‘Daredevil’ Season 4 Could Be In Danger
Posted on Thursday, October 25th, 2018 by Chris Evangelista
daredevil-season-4-700x321.jpg

Netflix cancelled Iron Fist and Luke Cage, and now it looks like the Man Without Fear might be next. New data is hinting that Daredevil season 4 likely won’t happen. Netflix doesn’t release ratings, but interest in a show is often tracked via social media engagement. Trends suggest that Daredevil season 3 is pulling in less-than-desirable numbers on social media, which could spell the end for the series. But there’s still some hope.

What’s going on with Netflix’s Marvel shows? Jessica Jones season 3 and The Punisher season 2 are both in production at the moment, so those shows are safe for now. But the streaming service pulled the plug on Iron Fistand Luke Cage, and Daredevil might be following in their footsteps…maybe. Since we don’t have Netflix’s viewership numbers, it’s impossible to know for sure how many people are watching their shows. But according to Business Insider, social-media data is the best way to tell how well certain shows are doing. The data definitely seems to correlate with why Netflix canceled both Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

As Business Inside reveals, the first season of Luke Cage resulted in over “300,000 Twitter and Instagram posts. Season 2 however, saw a huge drop off, “with less than 50,000 posts.” The same goes for Iron Fist. The season 1 adventures of Danny Rand puled in “120,000 posts on Twitter and Instagram,” while the second had “less than 20,000.”

That certainly indicates interest in those shows dwindled. And Daredevil isn’t doing too hot either. Daredevil season 1 lead to 275,000 social media posts posts, and season 2 had a little over 200,000. Season 3, however, has dropped off a bit, leading to only 75,000. If this really is the best way to predict Netflix’s decisions, this could be bad news. However, it’s worth noting that Daredevil season 3 just dropped onto Netflix a week ago, and the numbers could improve by the time the month ends.

Jessica Jones is suffering a similar fate. Season 1: 300,000 social media posts. Season 2: 150,000. We know that we’ll definitely get a Jessica Jones season 3, though, since that’s already been confirmed. But a season 4 could be unlikely – as could Daredevil season 4. Perhaps the time of Netflix’s Marvel streaming shows is coming to an end.

If you’re a fanatic for streaming Marvel content, though, all is not lost. Disney is currently hard at work at their own streaming service, and they’re already planning several shows featuring MCU characters. Perhaps when one Marvel streaming era ends, a new one will begin.

https://www.slashfilm.com/daredevil-season-4/

Karen been a trash char and her flashback just further solidified my dislike for her.
Sister Maggie could get the pipe but she was looking quite underage in her flashback.
Battlin Jack really did have the devil in him, knocking up underage nuns and ****.
Kingpin was on his Raymond Reddington **** but on a whole nother level.
Amazing season.

Karen been a trash char and her flashback just further solidified my dislike for her.
Sister Maggie could get the pipe but she was looking quite underage in her flashback.
Battlin Jack really did have the devil in him, knocking up underage nuns and ****.
Kingpin was on his Raymond Reddington **** but on a whole nother level.
Amazing season.
I’m on the final episode. Sad to see it end

loved this season, might be caught in the moment but it might be my favorite if not second to s1 dd

i didn't even mind the 30min flashback with karen, she annoyed me in the beginning with the crying and whining but she was a lot less of a focus

i liked foggys arc too though in the end him being naive annoyed me too, he just got luck with rays vid or else he has nothing to fall on

i liked the twist and turns in fisks plans and i still like his mannerisms

loved bullseye too and how crazy and how it just makes you hate him everytime he grins

if i were to choose a different ending though, i would have let dd kill kingpin and it leads to a downward spiral and then adapt shadowland or something and that could have been the defenders 2

didn't mind the ending and how they can't end it similar to the defenders but that was too much of a happy ending, maybe it just felt like that could have ended the series right there

I don't see twitter or ig posts as a measure of possible cancellation
That's what some have based the cancellations of LC and IF on.

Since Netflix doesn't officially release their viewing #s other than what they say in general they looked to how many mentions their first seasons got on social media compared to their second seasons. LC and IF we're less than half.

JJ and DD have been trending downwards as well.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-netflix-social-media-cancellations/

Great season yet again. I love how they just threw all of defenders out the back door like it never happened. Bullseye killed more people with sporks than anything else lol. I wanted Vanessa dead at the end and for bullseye to throw the frozen body into the crowed. Foggy is ****. Karen is ****.

Let’s go punisher S2

Onto castlevania

Back
Top Bottom