MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Season 3 was fire.

Underwhelmed with the finale tho, especially DD's convo wit Fisk while hes all bloody, just to then step back and kneel wit his head down a few feet away So Vanessa can talk to Fisk.. wtf :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Season 3 was fire.

Underwhelmed with the finale tho, especially DD's convo wit Fisk while hes all bloody, just to then step back and kneel wit his head down a few feet away So Vanessa can talk to Fisk.. wtf :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah that “deal” sounded like the writers just didn’t care at that point. Fisk should of never found out who Matt was. The deal doesn’t make sense becuase the whole show revolves around Fisk just killing everyone and having no legal consequence. An *** whopping changes all that? Lol

Yeah that “deal” sounded like the writers just didn’t care at that point. Fisk should of never found out who Matt was. The deal doesn’t make sense becuase the whole show revolves around Fisk just killing everyone and having no legal consequence. An *** whopping changes all that? Lol

No, threatening to lock Vanessa up changed that. Fisk is clearly a simp.

I understand that but Fisk could get her out and still kill foggy and Karen. Only time I really felt “plot armor” was used
Fisk spent like 2 years carefully plotting his release. Dont think he can handle waiting that long to get Vanessa out after putting her in that position again.

What needs to happen is for Vanessa to get Karen and Foggy killed. Maybe Matt's mom too. Then get Fisk out and try to kill Matt. Probably won't happen though.

Getting Karen, Foggy and his mom killed is doing entirely too much because you don't like them as characters.
I actually like Foggy and his mom. Have no problems with his mom at all.

This isn't about not liking characters. Killing those 3 actually seems like the right move for Vanessa. Matt just got rid of the man she loves again. I think Vanessa's less covered but important full heel turn is being completely overlooked.

As villains, that's doing exactly what villains do :lol: @ doing too much.

You gonna say Bullseye was doing too much?

I cant even give what if's...dont even know the show will be cut loose or not.

(Removed, because feelings...)

Last edited:
I cant even give what if's...dont even know the show will be cut loose or not.

If not straying too far from story, Bullseye will execute Karen. Not really a spoiler, but it's out there published.
i swear on everything some of you dudes are the absolute worst kind of people. smfh

They don’t have to do that. The show has taken major liberties already with main plot points in the comic

LUKE CAGE And IRON FIST Reportedly Lost 2/3 Of Viewership During Their Second Seasons

According to an analysis of Netflix viewing numbers, Luke Cage lost around 59% of viewers and Iron Fist dropped a staggering 64% when compared to its first run of episodes. While the latter losing viewers probably shouldn't come as a surprise after that disappointing first season, it is shocking that Luke Cage lost so many fans. Perhaps Diamondback can be blamed for that?

As a result, poor ratings are what led to the demise of Danny Rand and Power Man's respective TV shows and while we don't know the finer points of Marvel's deal with Netflix, it could be that neither company thought it would be worth spending money on a third season (this would also explain why Iron Fist's episode count was shortened).

13 hours is a lot of time to invest in these shows. They need to trim the fat and bring the episode totals to 10

Man, given Elektra's death, resurrection, and then "death" again (somebody remind me why Matt can mysteriously survive but not her) Karen is definitely gonna get got most likely by Bullseye as he steps up to be a bigger villain.

Call me crazy but I doubt bullseye returns again. Introducing a new threat gives so much more story to tell from a writers point of view. Kingpin being the exception

Cheo Hodari Coker is mostly mediocre at writing things.

and Luke Cage was bad writing elevated by a couple good performances.

Dex riding around with his Ice Queen Shotgun was probably the most savage thing I’ve ever seen in the MCU. I wish I could’ve seen Star-Lord and Rocket react to that level of savagery:lol:

13 hours is a lot of time to invest in these shows. They need to trim the fat and bring the episode totals to 10

Hell even 10 is something. I like Defenders. 8 strong episodes with a linear story. Keep it simple and allow me to lose only some work hours,

Uh Oh!

But I don’t know if first views is true indictator of success for shows with multiple seasons on a streaming platform. There’s just so much content available to absorb today to just jump right into a 13 hour show coming back for another season

Man who gives a ****. That **** just gon he picked up by Disney streaming service. They just need to he smart enough to not change the content

Uh Oh!

But I don’t know if first views is true indictator of success for shows with multiple seasons on a streaming platform. There’s just so much content available to absorb today to just jump right into a 13 hour show coming back for another season
yea its definitely a skewed stat. daredevil is competing with SO many shows on netflix now. in my backlog alone i still have to watch the latest seasons of ozark, wentworth, and haunting hill whatever. im probably forgetting a couple. and thats just the shows. movies? forget about it. you can judge viewership as a tell all rating on a service where theres no such thing as primetime and everything is available at all times. unlike with primetime tv.

Cheo Hodari Coker is mostly mediocre at writing things.

and Luke Cage was bad writing elevated by a couple good performances.
Ray Donovan and Southland says otheriwise.

I'll go out on a limb and assume the same for Creed II.

Dex riding around with his Ice Queen Shotgun was probably the most savage thing I’ve ever seen in the MCU. I wish I could’ve seen Star-Lord and Rocket react to that level of savagery:lol:
It was so crazy unnecessary yet so wild in a good way.

Cemented him as crazy for me. Like yeah he's a psychopath but he's clearly got some other craziness going on.

Back
Top Bottom