MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
It was so crazy unnecessary yet so wild in a good way.

Cemented him as crazy for me. Like yeah he's a psychopath but he's clearly got some other craziness going on.
I wish they did more like that with him to show how crazy he was. I was expecting him to start waltzing with the body :lol:

Rewatching Daredevil S1 and S2.

Man I forgot how good that cemetery scene with Punisher was.

Honestly, any scene with DD and Punisher where they just talk is amazing :lol:

The way Bernthal delivers his lines, the cadence and random words at the end, just so well done.

Season 2 was overrated. Convoluted and people only talk about the Punisher

S3 rivals S1 easily

Karen > misty >all
Karen who? :sick:

Season 2 was overrated. Convoluted and people only talk about the Punisher

S3 rivals S1 easily
S3 was obviously a return back to form that parallels s1. Stripped bare, back to basics, grounded.

S2 had some compelling **** with Frank and intrigue with Elektra but Hand ninjas simply was not nailed by Marvel Netflix. Just the fight choreography in DD.

Oh my goodness I just watched Bullseye first scene in the Bulletin and wow, he puts deadshot to shame.

That was amaaaazing.

Will Smith after watching that scene:

ToMjGpKpJMS4aDKeyuA.gif

Karen who? :sick:

S3 was obviously a return back to form that parallels s1. Stripped bare, back to basics, grounded.

S2 had some compelling **** with Frank and intrigue with Elektra but Hand ninjas simply was not nailed by Marvel Netflix. Just the fight choreography in DD.
The Netflix shows can handle large scale storylines. That’s why defenders was such a fail. The introduction of the hand was just out of reach for what the show can do imo. They’re smart to scale things back. The smaller the better

The Netflix shows can handle large scale storylines. That’s why defenders was such a fail. The introduction of the hand was just out of reach for what the show can do imo. They’re smart to scale things back. The smaller the better

They tried to follow the MCU films formula. Have all the characters in their own stuff, with some of them intertwining - then put it all in one show. Except it didn't work out very well ..

Feel like these characters work so much better on their own. Outside of pairings like DD and Punisher and LC and IF (just do Heroes for Hire pls), it just doesn't work.

On ep8 of LC2. I can see yeah this got the can..... good themes and a good story stretched out WAY too long

Why hasnt Deborah ann woll let me see her get stroked yet. I was patient all 7 seasons of true blood.
Waited for matt to stroke season 1 and 2.
Then waited for frank castle to stroke.
I wouldve even takem her hippie drug dealing boyfriend this season.
I have such a crush on her its ridiculous.
She's a smaller version of Christina Hendricks

Back
Top Bottom