MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I'll be pissed if they dont make a Luke Cage season 3
Lol the US is to busy profiting off of black culture and women culture sp LC and JJ def getting season 3s.
Theyre def switching over to the dragon sisters show and probably heroes for hire. You cant just cancel Colleen Bae like that.
As vastly better IF 2 was it still wasnt better than LC or JJ imo.

Also if DD3 does as good as projected. They gotta throw him in a movie soon. Itd be dope having him meet atleast one hero. Throw him somewhere in there with a FF4 movie or something

Just have Danny work at Luke Cage club.

Thank god it’s cancelled though.
Jessica Jones can go too. Wasn’t feeling season 2. She just need to do cameos as well.

IF season 1 was horrible and Defenders revolving around him ruined that show too. That cannot be undone. At least JJ season 1 was good once it got going.

Lol the US is to busy profiting off of black culture and women culture sp LC and JJ def getting season 3s.
Theyre def switching over to the dragon sisters show and probably heroes for hire. You cant just cancel Colleen Bae like that.
As vastly better IF 2 was it still wasnt better than LC or JJ imo.

Also if DD3 does as good as projected. They gotta throw him in a movie soon. Itd be dope having him meet atleast one hero. Throw him somewhere in there with a FF4 movie or something
Think I read somewhere that the Netflix verse will never cross over. Someone correct me if wrong

They may as well for phase 4. We not asking for a feature in a film...just a quick cameo or even a name drop..

They name drop and reference all the time.

Judas bullet= Alien invasion/Avengers
Big green man = Hulk
Guy that came from the sky= Thor

Matty and PuniShane the only ones that would fit nicely in the MCU....the rest can go kick rocks for all I care....Jessica Jones is odee with the broody attitude, Luke Cage can be a little too corny and Danny was just pure lame.

This is most likely the start of the end of the relationship with Netflix especially with Disney's streaming service about to launch and MCU already developing shows.

Deadline included the nugget of info in their report of Iron Fist's cancellation that Netflix is expected to renew Luke Cage for a third season

Never forget when blind a** Matt humbled the sh** out of Iron Lame that Ser Loras had to break out the fist to beat him.

Im talkimg about movies name dropping netflix

tenor.gif

Netflix verse and marvel studio's are never going to properly cross over now that marvel studios are going to produce their own TV shows now.

You might as well consider all the Netflix shows as not Canon as far as the mcu is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom