MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Tried to get into luke cage, but the campiness takes me out of it. I like iron fist more by default because of this.

Finally got around to finishing Season 2 of IF

It was way better than season 1 but I still don't care for the series

I hope season 3 takes forever to come out :lol:

Can wait for DD :nthat:

The classic villain disguised as the hero story. :nthat: I cant wait for this. This looks like itll be the best series yet

I’m soooo looking forward to DDS3!!!!! I’m ok if this Only loosely based on Frank Miller’s DD Born Again...

Why are these fights 100000000X better than anything IF has to offer??
Specifically choosing to differentiate fighting styles.

DD gets beat up a lot and is much more brutal with the tone.

Some vast improvements in IF s2 with Davos and Mary against Danny but dude still relies more on speed.

Daredevil: Netflix Confirms Bullseye As Season 3 Villain

Bullseye was the daredevil impersonator

We need debroah ann woll naked. Thats all i ask for. I use to pray for it in true blood

That's how these actress negotiate and Do their contracts now. Show lots of skin, maybe **** and ***, some go all the way naked. Then if their mainstays they pretty much never do it again and only allude to it.

As men, I get wanting that but think of the flip side, men rarely get that treatment unless they're playing a gay character or are gay/bi. That's why when it does happen it's such a shock.

I never watched True Blood but if Deborah got naked or semi-nude once she's probably not going to do it again on tv. Maybe for a movie of a great director. There are then the few actresses who refuse to do it altogether.

Ill look at derdevils white butt just to get a glimpse of debroah.
And in true blood she never got naked ..but she dressed in great lingerie a lot.
I also think shes religious and is married

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it...

Where is these netflix series going?

What's the end game?

The Defenders was aight...But, what next?

Are we going to see a one universe soon?

why does there need to be an end game? The defenders has shown that there doesnt need to be one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom