MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
season 2 a lot better than 1.

colleen > danny

the sister is thea arrow levels of annoying

alice eve :pimp:

that is REALLLLLLLY saying something. thats high up on the totem pole for most annoying characters in a show ever

She's annoying as hell. I loved Ward's growth this season.

Ok .. you want revenge against Danny .. for what? For lying about your murderous, psychopathic dad? I don't know what her motivations are. She's the exact opposite of Davos.

Also talked about how Danny never lost everything??? Your pops killed Danny's parents to steal RAND Enterprises.

Finally finished Ozark. About to run through Iron Colonizer. Hope it’s better than the ****show that was Season 1.

Lol i get confused with these netflix threads too..

This Joy story line in iron fist is mad boring. Her motivation is stupid. Shes mad about danny knowing something like 3 days longer than she did. Its pointless

Finished season two of Ironfist way better than the first season.
Colleen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Im on ep 8. Joys storyline is absolutely unbearable....
She has no motivation thats explained well to hate danny so much
Shes super annoying.
Mary i didnt like much at first either then hers got better

the sister is thea arrow levels of annoying

Worst of all time sisters. Being extremely difficult for the sake of being difficult.

How many people in real life would be this upset and vindictive about a brother/family friend protecting them from an insane father?

"You lied to me!"
"We were trying to protect you..."
"I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION, NOW I'M GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING THAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU"

seems like a logical response :stoneface:

tumblr_pfb8g07gfX1rw6hzpo1_1280.jpg

I didn't find Joy that annoying.
I thought all of her scenes were done welll enough where the "reason" behind her being "upset" didn't annoy me that much.

It didn't resonate with me the same way it did most.

Worst of all time sisters. Being extremely difficult for the sake of being difficult.

How many people in real life would be this upset and vindictive about a brother/family friend protecting them from an insane father?

"You lied to me!"
"We were trying to protect you..."
"I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION, NOW I'M GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING THAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU"

seems like a logical response :stoneface:

Bruh, I was with Arrow since the first episode but that's the last episode I literally watched. I was done after that.

Other than Joy needing to die every time she came on screen, Season 2 was much better than Season 1 and also that garbage Defenders. I wouldn't call it amazing or anything, but definitely had more of my interest than the background noise Season 1

Just finished season 2.
Miles ahead of season 1. the fight scenes with Danny didn't seem as forced.
He wasn't as annooying showing his temper tantrums.
Joy was absolutely unbearable. they could've went without that entire story line and I woul've been happy.
Ward's story was more entertaining.
COLLEEN MVP
Misty still looking absolutely delicious.
Alice Eve looking good loved the Mary Walker story line.

Ranking Season 2's
DareDevil
Luke Cage
IF / JJ is still tied for me.
Joy legit ruined half the episodes for me.

Back
Top Bottom