MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Netflix in Thailand wilin and may have accidentally released the date for Daredevil Season 3. Supposedly its October 9th

Bruh you just posted 2 pics of Alice Eve :lol:

This is Patsy

Rachael-Taylor-Trish-Patsy-Walker.jpg

Actress name Rachel Taylor

Also Mary's full name is Mary Walker. Mary is the nice artist alter while Walker is the black ops mercenary alter.
:rofl:
I didn't even notice. I just googled and grabbed first pics on both.
GOogle took the dayoff too.

sidenote: Show feels weird with Danny's Fist gone......he needs to get that is back ASAP
sidesidenote: I'd F the S out of that Black Tatt artist who did the ritual,,,,,other 2 could get it but the Middle shorty fly AF

How did Davos get 2 Fists?
Making sure I didn't miss something.

Ol' Walker had his fist hemmed and bruh redded out the other fist and that loook on Danny's face was :lol:
S1 showed you can do more with the power than just glow up one fist; heal ppl, direct the energy in other parts of the body etc.

Never got why they didn't closer adapt the comics even if they were going with Danny isn't completely informed on the power.

What Davos is doing is nothing special but I'd assume its cuz he's more disciplined.

Same way Colleen can put it in the sword and somehow Danny is able to put it in to guns and bullets by the end.

........ last page is straight spoilers. u guys are the worst for real. smh
Get out of the thread until you watch the entire season.

Thought you guys learned this with DD s1.

I don't even get how you can be reading posts and only think about spoilers after.

Last edited:
S1 showed you can do more with the power than just glow up one fist; heal ppl, direct the energy in other parts of the body etc.

Never got why they didn't closer adapt the comics even if they were going with Danny isn't completely informed on the power.

What Davos is doing is nothing special but I'd assume its cuz he's more disciplined.

Same way Colleen can put it in the sword and somehow Danny is able to put it in to guns and bullets by the end.
I thought in the comic Danny started with just the one fist? Like back in the70's

Man they shouldn't have even wrote in Davos destroying and crippling Danny's leg if they were just going to have Danny doing bicycle kicks the very next episode.

I don't get it.
Rand Tech brace sure, but come on man.......give the viewer some credit.

I thought in the comic Danny started with just the one fist? Like back in the70's
Yeah back then but even then his circumstances for leaving K'un L'un or when he left were different. He wasn't some novice that just got the IF and dipped.

The Netflix version is a bit weaker.

For instance, those drugs would not have worked for long on comic Danny.

Yeah back then but even then his circumstances for leaving K'un L'un or when he left were different. He wasn't some novice that just got the IF and dipped.

The Netflix version is a bit weaker.

For instance, those drugs would not have worked for long on comic Danny.
True

Get out of the thread until you watch the entire season.

Thought you guys learned this with DD s1.

I don't even get how you can be reading posts and only think about spoilers after.
yall really start posting spoilers like 2 days after things drop tho. with that expectation... whenever something comes out you have 24hrs before you cant go into any thread about it. thats childish.

Just finished IF S2. Although severely flawed & even a bit hokey, I enjoyed S1. S2 was definitely better. Using the NT movie thread grading, I'd give S2 a 6.45/8. I liked Ward's evolution. I didn't like Colleen assuming the power until I saw her & the sword. :smokin I didn't like want happened with Danny at the very end. The interplay between he & Ward was amusing though (don't you try & kung fu me...).

The biggest disappointment for me though, was Typhiod Mary. Now I love me some Alice Eve but I didn't like the character nor her acting as a whole. The other thing for me for the series as whole is that I don't think it's incorporated martial arts enough.

My approach for this show would've been to look at it like a kung fu flick & build it from there. I would've used the Daredevil hallway fight scene as the blue print for everything about IF.

My wife is watching season 1 of IF .She absolutely hates Danny Tyrell. Hated the forst few eps. But is starting to get into/like the story deep down

yall really start posting spoilers like 2 days after things drop tho. with that expectation... whenever something comes out you have 24hrs before you cant go into any thread about it. thats childish.
No. That's life.

If you don't want to be "spoiled" don't enter the thread. I don't get it. Why come in here knowing the new season just dropped, ppl are watching/watched it? Nothing else is being discussed.

Instead of complaining just don't come in the thread.

DIdn't
Yea we/ I rather, pop in for information and TO DISCUSS, not click on spoilers.
Spoilers have never been in play for NETFLIX

I felt like once POWER was being watched the night before and eps were immediately discussed, all else was fair game.

I personally don't post spoilers on week to week shows if I'm watching early and I even commented on dudes going hard without spoilers recently(being the FINALE and all) but even making comments on those spoilers, it was a day of so after the Ep released to us all, and it was just to be like "man, yall got no shame :lol:"

my wife is finishing up IF season 1. I came in on one of Danny's rage moments when he thought Colleen was hand ..
huffin and puffin getting his little white boy rage. ... I had to roll my eyes.
she's almost done with this though then off to defenders

No. That's life.

If you don't want to be "spoiled" don't enter the thread. I don't get it. Why come in here knowing the new season just dropped, ppl are watching/watched it? Nothing else is being discussed.

Instead of complaining just don't come in the thread.

its crazy cuz its like... in your own statement u acknowledge something JUST dropped and people are still actively watching it. then u insinuate that its impossible to discuss things like this without dropping spoilers. crazy. cuz in movie threads everyone has respect. for instance the marvel threads at least try to not post the whole plot twist and events in the movie without spoiler tags. but clearly... ur not capable of it cuz... "thats life." im not even pressed about it but i gotta laugh cuz yall be some clowns for real for real on here

its crazy cuz its like... in your own statement u acknowledge something JUST dropped and people are still actively watching it. then u insinuate that its impossible to discuss things like this without dropping spoilers. crazy. cuz in movie threads everyone has respect. for instance the marvel threads at least try to not post the whole plot twist and events in the movie without spoiler tags. but clearly... ur not capable of it cuz... "thats life." im not even pressed about it but i gotta laugh cuz yall be some clowns for real for real on here
Discussing a show freely makes ppl clowns now? Keep laughing then

This whole I don't want to be spoiled culture is ***** made to the core. Nothing about this is crazy other than your overreaction and inability to hold yourself accountable for not wanting to be spoiled.

It just dropped, why you in the thread if you don't want to discuss the show?

The same exact thing goes down in the MCU thread.

Stop being so fragile.

Back
Top Bottom