MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Colleen still the best fighter on this show. First episode is pretty good got me interested but Danny is just a drag.

Yall give my man Rand too hard a time.
I"m going to need yall to fall back a little bit.
Let the smoothness sink in....

The sisters motivation is stupid, "I want him to feel what it feels like to have his family torn apart " ***** what? The whole plane crash dead parents don't count? And that artifacts chick sexy as hell .

Yeah Joy and Wards arc is pretty meaningless. They dont need to be around for S3. Slow burn but episode 5 seems like its gonna be the episode to speed things up. 10x better and more focused than S1

The sisters motivation is stupid, "I want him to feel what it feels like to have his family torn apart " ***** what? The whole plane crash dead parents don't count? And that artifacts chick sexy as hell .
Joy is a good example of white privilege even juxtaposed against Danny. Like move on. Your dad was an evil murderous bastards. Get over it.

Her whole woe is me shtick fell flat. She's just an a-hole. Felt more sympathy for Mary/Walker.

Zero sadness for Joy when she said she did it to Danny cuz she couldnt do it to Ward.

Finished it. Solid season. Definitely an improvement. Tight story and great fighting. By episode 9 and 10, I was finally convinced Danny was deserving of the Iron Fist title.

Negatives were the Meachum storyline but I see why it was included. They could've taken that out and focused more on Mary. She could've had an interesting, different arc. That and it felt a tad bit rushed. 10 may be too few. Maybe 11 will be the perfect number

And :wow: at the end
Orson Randall name drop was unexpected

8/10

I'm actually excited for a season 3

So I'm getting the feeling this season is way better than season 1? Do you need to finish season 1 to start this season?

So I'm getting the feeling this season is way better than season 1? Do you need to finish season 1 to start this season?
Depends where you left off on for s1.

If too early chances are you really won't get any of the relationships continued forward and only just an idea of what happened and w/e is mentioned about s1.

Damn my wofe still hasnt seen season 1. I should make her watch that and defenders first...

Really dug the ending.

The Oroson Randall name drop was one thing but Danny having the power back and Orson's guns was too cool.

Back
Top Bottom