MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Came in to say "THank GOD I get a break from POWER this week."

Ish really has become a chore when my first thought when I saw it wasn't on my DVR was, "Thank God....."

iron-fist3.jpg

iron-fist4.jpg

iron-fist5.jpg

iron-fist8.jpg

iron-fist18.jpg

iron-fist19.jpg

There's an Iron Fist season 2?

Damn anything can get a second season these days huh
The most watched Marvel Netflix show got the green light for a s2 before Defenders premiered.

And given the previous controversy I wouldn't be surprised if this season repeats.

I can’t with iron fist. Really just horrible casting. Fight scenes being trash aside they got Danny looking like a Starbucks employee. Not physically impressive in the least bit. The kung fu master should be looking like Bruce lee not Seth Rogan

giphy.gif

Anyway, Iron Fist season 2 is such an ezpass. Probably would rather watch BvS than IF season 2. At least BvS isn't a 10 hour commitment.
You're on meth to think this.

I'd rather watch the Inhumans show than BvS.

Deep down (even if you deny it) I know you agree.

Word. For some reason I thought it was out on the 4th. Still got Ozark to watch and Spiderman to play so this might be on the back burner for a while.

Some will never be pleased. Can't wait to watch it, especially with the surprise drop.

Back
Top Bottom