MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
She was doing a Disney number. I had to pause and make sure I was watching the right program.

707979-iron-fist-season-2-2-edit.jpg

707980-iron-fist-season-2-3-edit.jpg

707981-iron-fist-season-2-4-edit.jpg

707983-iron-fist-season-2-5.jpg

So I am 6 episodes into Luke Cage, and honestly, its the sloppiest dialog and directing I've seen from a Marvel Netflix show (didn't bother with Iron Fist). Little things that just tics me off in conversations that were forced or is just convenient.

I am still watching the show, but so far, S1 was way better. I wonder if it's fatigue with all these Marvel shows.

So I am 6 episodes into Luke Cage, and honestly, its the sloppiest dialog and directing I've seen from a Marvel Netflix show (didn't bother with Iron Fist). Little things that just tics me off in conversations that were forced or is just convenient.

I am still watching the show, but so far, S1 was way better. I wonder if it's fatigue with all these Marvel shows.

100% fatigue at play if you're watching everything. Just pick and choose and skip the bulk of it.

100% fatigue at play if you're watching everything. Just pick and choose and skip the bulk of it.

Sure from my end, you may be right. From from their end too.

But yeah from my end, I started watching S2 of Jessica Jones and man...it was a grind to get through 5 episodes so I just stopped watching. I hope that's not the case with S2 of the Punisher or S3 or DD because those are my two favorite Marvel shows.

Sure from my end, you may be right. From from their end too.

But yeah from my end, I started watching S2 of Jessica Jones and man...it was a grind to get through 5 episodes so I just stopped watching. I hope that's not the case with S2 of the Punisher or S3 or DD because those are my two favorite Marvel shows.

I have no interest in JJ, IF or Defenders so the spacing of LC, DD & Punisher content actually works for me. These shows all being based in NY also doesn't help things either.

As tay1 tay1 said, LC season 2's slightly better than season 1 but they haven't changed up the formula.

I have no interest in JJ, IF or Defenders so the spacing of LC, DD & Punisher content actually works for me. These shows all being based in NY also doesn't help things either.

As tay1 tay1 said, LC season 2's slightly better than season 1 but they haven't changed up the formula.

Reading back, they said it will pick up so I hope that's the case. But yeah, I am starting to see all these little holes in the dialog, maybe because it's slow and I am focusing on the wrong things lol

I dunno man, I really enjoy DD and Punisher but JJ and LC have been hard for me to finish as of late. I started season 2 of LC last week and I think I'm still on episode 4

Marvel's Iron Fist Season 2 May Only Have 10 Episodes

Ten episode titles have been officially confirmed on Twitter and Instagram. The episode titles are: "The Fury of the Iron Fist," "The City's not for Burning," "This Deadly Secret," "Target: Iron Fist," "Heart of the Dragon," "The Dragon Dies at Dawn," "Morning of the Mindstorm," "Citadel on the Edge of Vengeance," "War Without End" and "A Duel with Iron." See them in the Instagram post below.

Finished season 2 of Luke Cage.

Why Phil Coulson got the ill fake arm but billionaire man got Misty with the tink tink arm?

Bushmaster was awesome. His story arc was ill. He’ll be back. They won’t make that cottonmouth mistake twice.

I think he did a great job with the accent making it authentic yet palatable. I’m not Jamaican but am of West Indian descent and if people out there wanted them to go in with the patois their dialogue would be incomprehensible to 99% of the audience. Most of the actors did fine. The teeth sucking had me rolling :lol:

With all that being said Bush’s unc has the doo doo accent :smh:

My stomach turned anytime Mariah went sexy with shades.

Thomas Jones did well. That broke back connection in the barbershop was a curveball. :lol:

Iron Miss still corny.

Luke got all the **** man.

Misty is fineeee.

Hating *** light skin detective chick is fineee

Tilda... damn near jumped on my TV when she pull up to paradise in the last episode.

Back
Top Bottom