MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
probably not

i think DD s3 is coming out this year too and looks like captain fistings coming out this year too

Just finished. Binged in two days :rofl: 8/8

gonna have to watch both seasons back to back as I completely forgot how many bodies Cotton & Shades caught in season 1 :lol:

my shorty looks almost exactly like Gabby Dennis (Tilda), very weird watching it‭

Bushmaster was a great villain

Iron Fist Season 2 Comic Con Description

The Power of the Iron Fist

The first scene opens with Danny Rand, with a mask on the bottom half of his face and a hoodie pulled up, staring down an armored van. Then, in a spectacular demonstration of the power of the Iron Fist, he runs at the van and literally punches the engine block off the van. Danny swiftly winds up in battle against the thugs inside the van, but unfortunately they're reinforced by more men armed with guns. Danny is able to block their bullets with the armored door of the van, before fighting and disarming them. Yet more opponents arrive, however, and encircle Iron Fist. He deals with them by smashing his fist into the ground, creating a crater and knocking them all back with the shockwave.

Colleen and Danny

The second scene shows how Iron Fist season 2 will handle multi-character action scenes. Colleen is fighting an opponent in the kitchen of Mr. Yip's restaurant while Danny holds off reinforcements out the front. This was particularly interesting fight choreography, given these particular villains are armed with chains. The cameras cut back and forth between the two battles

Daughters of the Dragon

This scene is a brief team-up between Colleen Wing and Misty Knight. Colleen is fighting two female enemies with knives in a cool action sequence, while Misty uses her bionic arm to deal with an opponent on a motorcycle.

A Glimpse of K'un Lun

Iron Fist season 2 will actually explore the city of K'un Lun, and the panel featured an extended scene showing how Danny Rand became the Iron Fist. Danny and Davos are both set to fight, both wearing the mask of the Iron Fist, and their arms are linked with a band of fabric. The two must fight for the honor to become the Iron Fist, and they engage in an intense and bloody brawl that sees both unmasked. Davos is initially winning, even breaking Danny's hand when he steps on it, but Danny refuses to yield. He eventually gets the upper hand, and it's only when he's about to land a finishing blow that the monks stop the fight. They announce that Danny is the one who will face the dragon, and he slowly walks out of the room.

Typhoid Mary

One short scene showing Alice Eve's Typhoid Mary in action, taking on Misty and Colleen in Joy's apartment. During the fight, Mary pulls out some sort of sword and is about to use it against Colleen when Joy orders her to stop.

Davos and the Triads

The final scene shows Davos entering a club, where he briefly engages a group of thugs. "The Triad War is over," Davos tells the men running the show. "I will end it." Another action sequence follows, coming to an end when one of the men running the Triads rises to his feet. Davos punches him with the Iron Fist, proving he has this power too.

https://screenrant.com/iron-fist-season-2-footage-details-comic-con/

Bolded parts are is what's most interesting to me. Along with the fact that Alice Eve is in this.

Well IF is Sept no chance of Punisher this year.

Looks like a DD Xmas.

Trailer looked good. Playing with different action scene angles and pov.

Last edited:
davos deserves the if mantle

75hv54gyz3b11.jpg

Crazy. Luke had one ofhe most interesting character arcs of em all with this season. Bruh practically a villain.

Ive seen Mike Colter act.

Son had the business professional facade for a ruthless drug king pin mastered in the Good Wife. Dude effortlessly was charming and threatening dealing with his own lawyers.

Crazy. Luke had one ofhe most interesting character arcs of em all with this season. Bruh practically a villain.
Yeah, I loved where they left him at the end of this season.

what's the difference between luke's arc this season and Trish from jessica jones arc?

(I did like JJ season 2 btw)

what's the difference between luke's arc this season and Trish from jessica jones arc?

(I did like JJ season 2 btw)
Trish is some desperate damaged traumatized regular human with no purpose in life that she has truly chosen that is jealous of her super powered "sister". Obsessed with heroes and doing the right thing according to her that she was willing to risk her life to get abilities and kill Jessica's mother just to do what she thought needed to be done.

Luke in s2 is already the hero of Harlem. He announces it again to be clear, he's literally actively taking out the drug trade, he goes through some past issues with his father, his anger issue is addressed by his girl, he's trying to do the right thing without crossing that line trying to stop Mariah and Bushmaster yet ppl contine to die. Doesn't matter if he fights them, protects one, or isnt around for some events **** just isn't going his way. So he's basically pushed and forced in to the position that if he's gonna protect Harlem and the innocent ppl of the city he has to be a part of that underworld that is controlling crime.

Legit I was into Jeri's story...and it's not even the same show.
Now that I've finished the season, I'm interested to see where Luke next season but all season I was more interested into Tilda, Mariah, Bushmaster, Shades, Comanche, etc.

Season 2 > Season 1

Back
Top Bottom