MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
The overemphasis on the CLAAT ending words was corny. I think they finished one episode on that. :smh:

I did have to look up the 'net on what the heck 'pickney' meant, thought they were saying 'pygmy'.

the accents aren't overblown like people are saying, but theyre being stressed. most likely so everyone watching can understand it better. theyre not speaking as fast as normal, and doing things like stressing the claaaaat adds emphasis because the regular person watching this doesnt even know its a bad word lol. its like listening to properly spoken textbook spanish vs going to cuba or puerto rico and listening to them speak. its just unnatural hearing it this way... but not wrong

I just got thru episode 7 of luke cage. my thoughts thus far.. yall overselling the season's wackness. im actually into this, maybe cuz some of the cultural issues hit home. also, bushmaster is a DOPE villain. hes way more believable for me than the almighty kilmonger people rave about. some similarities in both leaving their homeland, parent gets killed, their motivation is revenge on the ones who abandoned their branch of the family and screwed over their lineage. except bushmaster is ruthless, brash, and plays dirty, but you can feel his hurt. kilmonger is angry he grew up in oakland and wants to destroy his own heritage.

/loosely related thoughts

I just got thru episode 7 of luke cage. my thoughts thus far.. yall overselling the season's wackness. im actually into this, maybe cuz some of the cultural issues hit home. also, bushmaster is a DOPE villain. hes way more believable for me than the almighty kilmonger people rave about. some similarities in both leaving their homeland, parent gets killed, their motivation is revenge on the ones who abandoned their branch of the family and screwed over their lineage. except bushmaster is ruthless, brash, and plays dirty, but you can feel his hurt. kilmonger is angry he grew up in oakland and wants to destroy his own heritage.

/loosely related thoughts

people liked the season

i got annoyed that dudes always try to shoot him and i get it, as Luke said in the end that everyone wants to see the "myth" themselves but still, it's like... just run fool :lol:

S2 was great.

Whoever didnt like it has demonstratively bad taste.

Had similar thoughts about dudes still continuing to shoot Cage. Guess dudes in BK aint want to believe it :lol:

Thing is if we ramp **** up to the next level it gets serious; throwing grenades, IEDs, flamethrower, purposely shooting innocent bystanders instead or getting hostages.

one thing tho is... that weird shotgun some of the villains have. wtf is that? is it like shooting 6 judas rounds at the same time?

Best way to break em is to target the loved ones.

claire got away too cleanly, love rosario but her character should have been a casualty this season

i also loved how bushmaster is pissed that they kept saying Luke ran faster than usain :lol:

which actually looked stupid onscreen because every time Luke runs he looks like he is struggling or dragging a damn bus :lol:

Nah it's literally a six (barrelled) shooter, nothing special. :lol:
lmaooooooo really? and it knocked him off his feet and out a window? come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. he can get hit with that anti-tank round judas bullet.... but stack 3 shotguns together and he gets lifted?

claire got away too cleanly, love rosario but her character should have been a casualty this season

i also loved how bushmaster is pissed that they kept saying Luke ran faster than usain :lol:

which actually looked stupid onscreen because every time Luke runs he looks like he is struggling or dragging a damn bus :lol:

Agreed, she tampered in all 4 shows. She gets mentioned towards the end of season 2. But she's off screen for a good half.

It was funny to hear that. Also, that should be the last time we see him in shorts. Homie needs to leave the tricep press alone.

Punisher season 2 >

Still haven't watched Luke cage new season or all of last Jessica jones

Just finished. Really liked this season man. This season ranks number 2 overall for me, right behind daredevil season 1. Bushmaster was the perfect villain. All the mythology with the Jamaicans tying it back into Mariah’s story....man. Sensational writing. I normally watch the marvel Netflix shows and feel like the seasons are too long. I think this season(and daredevil season 1) they got it right. The last episode was absolutely dreadful tho lol.

I watched the season with subtitles...the subtitles basically helped translate what they were saying. Some might want to try that.

Daredevil season 2 was buns. The Elektra / Hand ***** was trash. People just give it a pass because if the Punisher stuff. Tbh, unless the story is tighter, I really dont want a 13 episode Punisher season 2. They need to chop that **** down to like 10 episodes

Like Cage season 2 started super slow, and that dab he did was super trash. But once you power through the first couple episodes, it’s easily debatably the best series thus far. Daredevil season 1 was dope too and the action alone was the best of all the shows. The reporter chick and foggy just bore me though. Didn’t watch that Bieber looking dudes show. Looks wild feminine in the face.

And as far as a female super hero show, who has time for that. Jessica Jones was a EZ pass.

Back
Top Bottom