MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Dawg, Telda was steaming when she found out Mariah gave Luke the club :lol:

Mariah corrupting Luke in death. I'm here for Luke "suge knight" Cage.

Man Misty was looking extra fine this season. :smh: :pimp:

Dude that playes Bushmaster was great.

RIP to Reginald Eurias Cathey. His scenes with Luke were always good.

I loved it. Bushmaster and Luke fighting together looked like Rae and Ghost trading bars on MGM.

Misty was looking like a JET beauty of the month. That’s a fine black woman.

Season 2 >> season 1

my MAN! that just took me baaaaaaaack lol :pimp:

and word, i finished it this weekend. bushmaster was soooooo dope. the fact that hes not defeated yet, luke now owns the club, and tesla or whatever her wack name is suddenly wants the club lets u know where the next season is going. great season imo

Definitely glad Luke curved Claire too. She was trying to be his mom too much.

I had to skip this thread for a minute because it took me awhile to finish but alfre woodard was a great villain.

Finished season 2 this past weekend. And I echo what most people are saying, this season has been phenomenal! The acting, the writing, bushmaster, Mariah Dilla....er, Stokes, all the women on this show ( including Coleen Wing ) , were great.

36593548_208705159841899_8118290021179457536_n.jpg

just finished,
lol at that latino lady saying no one made his espresso correctly.
also I was so glad to see that damn shades and mariah relationship finish. that was the one thing that was getting too annoying.

Besides the IF jokes got played out quick. Dudes couldnt keep it funny.

Thought it was obvious all 4 series were comimg out this year?

Hell I could expect Punisher s2 also coming out for Xmas.

honestly because of my restored faith in Luke Cage season 2 and them getting the everything right (including lukes acting improvement), I will give IF2 the benefit of the doubt for now.

Mike Colter improved his acting? He's still awkward as heck. :lol: I'll agree with you that the rest of the cast was great though.

Awkward? Don't get an awkward vibe from Colter at all. Doesn't seem the awkward type.

He's stiff at times but he's fitting in to the role and learnimg how to be smooth.

Why they had my man KRS-One in a the D4L 4x Footlock Tall Tee? :lol:

The soundtrack for this season was so on point...

Kind of wished they had more performers that are actually from Harlem.

Who was that jazz band on the last ep That performed before the hip hop dude.

They were foul for having misty show up looking like a princess, tilda showing up looking tasty. And not show queen rosario at the club the last night dressed up. I was so excited even if it was going to be a 3 sec clip of her looming sad

Back
Top Bottom