MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
You’re thinking about Candace.
Fine *** Candace
DeborahLukeCageFEAT-1600x856.jpg

BushCage > Heroes for Hire

at this point I don't even think it's the choreography for Danny, dude just looks like he just flails around and his hits has no power while Bushmasters capoeira looks legit and that usually tends to like a damn dance off from you got served on the screen

Playing catch up with Netflix MCU, are there any references or subltle tie ins to things that happened in Punisher in season 2 of Jessica Jones? Or can I come back to Punisher at a later date?

No mentions, cameos, or any Easter eggs I was aware of from those 2 series.

So for JJ either happened before or simultaneously.

3 eps in luke cage season 2. I need more rosario getting that back blown out. I cant decide which female i like more in this. Colleen is still fire to me. But rosario been queen since kids

Anyone else feel a way about how they turned Luke Cage into an “angry black man” this season

wasn't that the point. It lines up with the other season 2 themes. becoming your own enemy (dare devil and jones both did it)

It was bad, not as awful as his uncle. Pretty bad all around, I had to ignore it.

The overemphasis on the CLAAT ending words was corny. I think they finished one episode on that. :smh:

I did have to look up the 'net on what the heck 'pickney' meant, thought they were saying 'pygmy'.

I really enjoyed Luke Cage S2. Sure it dragged a bit here & there but I liked it for what it was.

Hats off to Ali Shaheed Muhammad & Adrian Younge for yet another dope season of score & musical curation. The Jamaican flavor they dropped was very much appreciated.

Hats off to Alfre Woodard too. She made me absolutely hate her & wanted to see someone choke the life outta her...

A bunch of scenes like this that made me chuckle.

They used so many ska & reggae jems in S2 but none was more appreciated then how they used Redemption Song...

I think Cage’s angry black man persona was appropriate given the political climate of this era.

He also wasn’t waiting for someone to come along for help either. He was taking matters into his own hands.

It will be interesting to see what happens in S3.

Nope. Probably the most interesting character decision they've had out of all of the characters

How did you feel when Rand came to assist and talk about relaxing and being tranquil. Then the next episode, he was brutal again, like the conversation never happened?

How did you feel when Rand came to assist and talk about relaxing and being tranquil. Then the next episode, he was brutal again, like the conversation never happened?

It was cool to me. That zen stuff isnt gonna work with everyone. Especially Luke Cage. It doesnt fit with the character

Its a good balance.

I didn't really see that as hypocrisy though.

It's why I posted that what if Iron Fist was a real monk comic :lol:

Defenders-DharmaWarriors-1.jpg

hopefully davos kills the limp fist and take over
DeTmuuXWAAA65Qx.jpg

wonder why colleen has that tattoo on her arm?
DeTlP4aXcAERXCY.jpg
Daughter of the dragon :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom