MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
This is why I'm not a fan of reviewing one issue of a comic or one ep of a season. Its just built in that its incomplete. Especially long form storytelling as opposed to episodic shows.
Yeah I cut off the first one and this one too because apparently they still didn't finish. Rushing to much to get content out and end up looking stupid. What viewers are going to sit through points they're making that we watched get addressed but they haven't? I doubt they even saw Bushmasters flashback episode.

Yeah I cut off the first one and this one too because apparently they still didn't finish. Rushing to much to get content out and end up looking stupid. What viewers are going to sit through points they're making that we watched get addressed but they haven't? I doubt they even saw Bushmasters flashback episode.
Yeah it why I slowed down on DT. Something is missing.

Just finished s2 of Luke Cage and Bushmaster was a dope villain and Tilda was the finest chick this season(The Italian chick was bad too, I forgot how sexy she was in Sopranos and jungle fever as well she's aging beautifully). Rosario is not aging well she was prime beef in he got game.

Y'all just now noticed Rosario Dawson looks different? :lol:. For me the best version of her was Lala in He Got Game, then she got more roles and they made her lose weight. I wasn't feeling that and she was fine to begin with. By the time I saw her in Clerks 2 I was disappointed.

I think Rosario is looking really bad this season more so than others. She was fine in Daredevil and Luke Cage season 1. She's either on that heavy working out steez and running some synthetics or doing a lot of yay.

I didnt watch the 1st vid but watched some of the 2nd and the loud sometimes funny guy saw all 13 eps but the more thoughtful chubby guy only saw up to ep 8.

In that 2nd vid they began to praise the series so I can only guess what tomfoolery they were on in ep1.

They specifically mention they got too many movies to watch to finish it all in one go as an excuse.

This barbershop scene with Shades and Che

giphy.gif

He plays Big Mike on The Deuce on HBO if you watch it, another good show. I almost forgot that was him lol.
I totally did.

I was watching the interview and he starts talking about the Deuce and Franco. Then I'm like on ****. Thats Big Mike that killed Black Thought :lol:

Then I start remembering all of the other stuff hes been in with smaller roles that I didnt notice or forgot.
How did he do with the accent? There aren't any Jamaicans where I live so I thought he sounded good. However some people on my FB are tripping saying it was terrible.
He was pretty good for the most part. Some wording was a bit uncommon but he was spot on along with his right hand man amd uncle sounding like a lot of Jamaicans I grew up with on Flatbush.

I did have to keep in mind though thay Bushmaster isn't a Brooklyn Jamaican. He was born in BK but then raised in Jamaica so there's a few differences. Accents a bit thicker and harder.

^ :lol:

saw a spoiler in here bout Shades before i started the season. Now everytime i see dude i shiver with disgust lol

Im on episode 6 atm

Finishing up JJ season 2. trish is a goddamn idiot and been wanting to see her neck get snapped. You don’t have powers, get over it.

Also, Inez was looking good. Wish she had raunchy bedroom scenes with Jeri.

For a second I thought Luke was going to have "coffee" with that female mafia boss. She was looking nice and thick in her scenes.
Could have hit her with that super hero peen to make her stay out of Harlem.

I didn’t think trish could get worse but she was all strung out and shot her bestfriend’s mom in the head right in front of her. Geez. Now she’s going to be twice as annoying with powers.

Also pryce was such a POS. Now malcolm joined that fool.

Just finished Luke Cage season 2. Absolutely awful.

Did appreciate the true-to-comic outfits from Misty and Nightshade at the end. This season just felt boring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom