MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
They burned down his home and killed hso mom over a business deal. That's more than enough justification.
Man for real.
If this doesn't jusify some madd Battles I don't know what does.
It does't get much worse than burning my Moms up in her own house, while I watch outside and then have some Relative of the offender roll by all nonchalant like "oh well kid, life goes on"

I mean they shot him and tried to murder him too. I don't know if justify is the word, but the monster he became didn't seem that out of wack.

Yeah I didnt mean justify like he has the right to do what he's doing. Justified as in he has the right to feel the way he does. Clearly he's an evil person.

So I’m guessing Diamondback will somehow reappear next season? Or are they moving away from him due to the response?

They should. Nothing too special about Diamondbacks story. I have no clue who will be the villain next season, but I could see them letting Bushmaster rest for a season. Similar to how they're doing it with Kingpin .

Technically Diamondback should be in prison on multiple life sentences. That said his character was fine up until when he started wearing that goofy looking suit. :smh:

Homie said not enough justification cause a business deal gone bad, you must have not finished the season. Killing his Mother, Uncle Pete clapping him, and took out the rest of the family. I guess the law suppose to handle this lmao.

I haven't seen any of the newer Netflix seasons...

But came in here to say that I had to burst some random person's bubble on social media today

He was so excited that everyone in LC season 2 had survived the snap. Had to tell him that the season was taking place before the end of A4 :lol:

Technically Diamondback should be in prison on multiple life sentences. That said his character was fine up until when he started wearing that goofy looking suit. :smh:
Caaarrrl. Nah he sucked before the suit too.

tumblr_oee3826XwK1v6ll8uo1_250.gif

I haven't seen any of the newer Netflix seasons...

But came in here to say that I had to burst some random person's bubble on social media today

He was so excited that everyone in LC season 2 had survived the snap. Had to tell him that the season was taking place before the end of A4 :lol:

Sounds like children, not sure why folks are so intent on tying the street and mcu when there's not much more than a minor cosmetic references. Cool to know their in the same universe, but I don't want them stretching stories to make it work.

I’m just looking forward to Daredevil. And with Bullseye comfirmed. I know the season gonna be piffery. Pretty sure Kingpin makes his return, its been way to long since we seen him.

Shout out to Netflix for having the descriptive audio for all the Marvel shows. Now my dad can "watch" them. He loved breezed thru both seasons of Luke Cage and know he's watching Season 1 of Daredevil. Tried to get him to watch them in order but he wanted to see what Luke was about.

Finish season 2 of Luke Cage (love the use of Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) throughout the series and Rakim at the ending); I don't know which was my favorite fight scene (Luke and Danny team up or Luke and Bushmaster team up). Overall, Cottonmouth is still my favorite villain then Bushmaster.

Back
Top Bottom