MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
So we can pretty much expect Jessica showing up in the next season getting back with Luke. Probably IF too, being that IF and Misty become a couple at a time. So I can see them going that route. Maybe the next defenders possibly.

So we can pretty much expect Jessica showing up in the next season getting back with Luke. Probably IF too, being that IF and Misty become a couple at a time. So I can see them going that route. Maybe the next defenders possibly.

I think The Defenders was a one off, but who knows? They said they didn't have any plans on doing another season of that. Honestly, I didn't really see the point other than putting everyone together, it was just an extension of Iron Fist.

I liked Danny's role. His character was toned down and less annoying. He works better as a sidekick type to Luke imo, but we know that won't happen. Them fighting to music tho >>>>

With how they ended it, they pretty much squashed the idea of the hero for hire narrative for a next season. Dude would have to fall hard from where he's at to get into that.

It was the haircut that made IF less annoying lol

His focus went from saving K’un Lun to just fighting dudes for the thrill

They still have to get Danny on Olson mode how he was in that video. That **** was great.

With how they ended it, they pretty much squashed the idea of the hero for hire narrative for a next season. Dude would have to fall hard from where he's at to get into that.
Oh he will.

They not gonna have Luke be on the verge of being Harlem's semi-crime boss for an entire season.

Heroes for Hire will probably spin out of his downfall in that.

Oh he will.

They not gonna have Luke be on the verge of being Harlem's semi-crime boss for an entire season.

Heroes for Hire will probably spin out of his downfall in that.

In which Iron Fist and Misty Knight team up, Falls for Misty and bam! There you go.

Still don't like Finn Jones as Danny Rand, if Stephen Amell wasn't already Oliver Queen on Arrow, he would've been perfect for Danny Rand role

Music was on point this season. Had to look up Christone 'Kingfish' Ingram - his guitar skills are unbelievable. Great to see Stephen Marley on it too - his album Mind Control is fantastic. :pimp:

S2 was ill as ****.
I wasn't a fan at all before this Season.
THe set up seemed Candyland and Cheesy, I Was wrong on that...I was seeing it different....

Luke Cage was running around protecting Piranha just for him to end up dead with his head in a fish tank filled with piranhas lmao. I was really hoping Luke would find a way to save him.

Luke Cage was running around protecting Piranha just for him to end up dead with his head in a fish tank filled with piranhas lmao. I was really hoping Luke would find a way to save him.
Yeah, they let that actor act, had the characters bond somewhat just to kill him. And like we kinda know that how its gonna end but still it was thst good it hit you.

When I reflect on the deaths this season and how it escalated that **** would make you go crazy. Anger past anger.

Bushmaster wss buggin off jump with all the decapitations like this was Game of Thrones. And honestly his backstory didnt fully make sense of that or justify it. Son held on to that revenge and pain and it made him evil.

So its interesting that his story ends with nightshade killing him a bit quicker and him claiming he's done. I need him to return for s4.

They burned down his home and killed hso mom over a business deal. That's more than enough justification.
Son cut off the heads of about a dozen dudes that worked for somebody that worked with Mariah. Like son was on some real underworld Keyser Soze ****.

It was overboard b. He did all of that as a part of his plan to create about fear and mistrust before he directly came for her. Son admitted he could've done that from the jump but wanted her fed and fat like a pig before making his move.

He was a bit more evil than wanting revenge. Like son came for Luke just cuz he wanted Harlem.

Anyway, with that said, this season was the first time I wish Cottonmoutn was alive. Bushmaster going at Cottonmouth would've been something epic.

So I’m guessing Diamondback will somehow reappear next season? Or are they moving away from him due to the response?

They should. Nothing too special about Diamondbacks story. I have no clue who will be the villain next season, but I could see them letting Bushmaster rest for a season. Similar to how they're doing it with Kingpin .

Back
Top Bottom