MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Misty a real one for getting her real life husband in the show.

I recognize dude from Lucky Number Slevin. Which I liked.
:lol: Dude had the most flagrant lines toward his wife. Up to 12 and this season is great, didn't feel like a chore at any point. I predict "Bushmaster was right" campaigns.

:rofl: That had me.

I was like oh that's why Shades brought this clown in and didnt immediately suspect him.

Makes sense these guys got down like that

Shades-Marvel-Comics-Luke-Cage-b.jpg

Last edited:
This is the only marvel netflix show where I appreciate the 13 episode structure. This is my favorite series so far

On episode 4 right now. Digging how every episode is named after a Pete Rock and CL Smooth song, the Jamaican vibe is ill too. Also that cop is named Ridenhour, which has to be a reference to Chuck D’s last name.

Series is the truth. In a way its darker than The Punisher.

That ending. Didnt expect it to go down like that. Thought it was gonna go into the heroes for hire route :wow: . That ***** crazy!! I need to know how Season 3 is gonna unfold . Easily my favorite series.

I actually liked Iron Fist’s episode. He was actually likable alongside LC. Maybe him in a supporting role is the way to go. The pattie cake tag team move was dope on screen!

Also, having two Faith’s in one episode was dope— Faith from Notorious and Faith Evans! I see what they did there

I'm glad these shoot fast because I know I can expect season 3 Jan-March of next year :nthat:

Series is the truth. In a way its darker than The Punisher.

That ending. Didnt expect it to go down like that. Thought it was gonna go into the heroes for hire route :wow: . That ***** crazy!! I need to know how Season 3 is gonna unfold . Easily my favorite series.
He never got his monies from Piranha.
He'd be the worst hero for Hire type...

Bushmaster is cold.

Can't wait for season 3
I liked s1, I think this is better than s2. Loved what they did, and there are parallels with Jessica Jones, which was dope. Overall, they seem to have all the heroes dealing with the same thing internally, which is dope. I have a few more things, but I'll wait a little bit, I don't want to spoil for some.

Last edited:
Let's go in. Been 3 days.

Whoever hasn't finished now isn't going to until next week.

I'm wondering if the same ingredient Trish was trying to find in Jessica Jones s2 was the same ingredient Bushmaster was trying to get (the plant from the nightshade). They both got hooked on that **** and it drove them crazy when they were running out of it.

I'm wondering if the same ingredient Trish was trying to find in Jessica Jones s2 was the same ingredient Bushmaster was trying to get (the plant from the nightshade). They both got hooked on that **** and it drove them crazy when they were running out of it.
Oh nice connection.

Its possible. I'm hazy on what Nuke said was in the pump that enhanced him. I forget how Jess mom killed him but probably not nightshade. Maybe the artificial knockoff.

Bushmaster was taking bullets and spitting them out.

I enjoyed this season. Claire is done so Luke and Jessica will probably end up back together. I like how they gave Nightshade the comic hairstyle and all that at the end. And when is Luke gonna start rocking the yellow tee on the regular? Danny seemed like a different person too. Not all whiny and ****.

Back
Top Bottom