MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Mrs Yang still hasn’t asked or mentioned Mr Yang being absent?
Did I miss something?
Davos uses the 5finger death punch and voila, its just business as usual in their Camp, no questions?

I like the sound effect they’ve added to the Fist.
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnd whennnnn exactly did Patsy get these Hellcat Powers man.

Last Season of Jessica Jones she was taking that booty juice drug to “focus” and now all of a sudden she knows kuh rah tay?

If anything about this season I wish it had 2 more episodes.

I like the sound effect they’ve added to the Fist.
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnd whennnnn exactly did Patsy get these Hellcat Powers man.

Last Season of Jessica Jones she was taking that booty juice drug to “focus” and now all of a sudden she knows kuh rah tay?
Are you watching 2 shows at once? Jessica Jones and Iron Fist?

If not Patsy isn't in Iron Fist at all. I vaguely recall her learning to defend herself since s1. The inhaler drug she took from Simpson temporarily enhanced her reflexes and speed. That was her only power up until she subjected herself to that Deadpool like experiment and got some form of ability.

If anything about this season I wish it had 2 more episodes.

Are you watching 2 shows at once? Jessica Jones and Iron Fist?

If not Patsy isn't in Iron Fist at all. I vaguely recall her learning to defend herself since s1. The inhaler drug she took from Simpson temporarily enhanced her reflexes and speed. That was her only power up until she subjected herself to that Deadpool like experiment and got some form of ability.
Bruh, I’m sitting here thinking like “I don’t remember Patsy being played by Alice Eve”....

I was thinking Mary and Patsy were the same character for real, which is why I was shocked how she’s sitting up here beating up on Danny when just a Season ago she was some weakling LMAO....

Okay now i feel relieved. I couldn’t suspend my dis belief for even a second

Yeah this season felt a tad bit rushed in the middle. It needed at least one more episode definitely .

Bruh, I’m sitting here thinking like “I don’t remember Patsy being played by Alice Eve”....

I was thinking Mary and Patsy were the same character for real, which is why I was shocked how she’s sitting up here beating up on Danny when just a Season ago she was some weakling LMAO....

Okay now i feel relieved. I couldn’t suspend my dis belief for even a second
Easy mistake for real :lol: Especially the way they made Alice Eve look as Mary. Looks real similar to Patsy.

I was ******* confused too. Like Patsy became some black ops operative a mission in Sokovia after shooting JJ mama? :lol:
They're like generic hwite females.

Last edited:
So is the general consensus that season 2 is much better than season 1?

Just finishing up Like Cage now.

On episode 2....seems like Danny’s choreography has improved vastly, dude was absolute trash in Season 1...and its that Patsy? I’m confused...why are they treating her like a Complete different character? Or is that just someone that looks like her..

On episode 2....seems like Danny’s choreography has improved vastly, dude was absolute trash in Season 1...and its that Patsy? I’m confused...why are they treating her like a Complete different character? Or is that just someone that looks like her..
two different white blonde women.

Yall trippin. They don't even look alike. And clearly have two different names :lol:

Yall trippin. They don't even look alike. And clearly have two different names :lol:
A few have confused the two now.
Different names? Patsy last name is Walker, Mary's alter ego is Walker.
Patsy looks like this
images

Mary/Walker looks like this
upload_2018-9-11_14-27-54.jpeg

We're trippin though......

Last edited:
Yeah yall are because she was clearly introduced as Mary :lol: and the character has already been announced to be playing Typhoid Mary

Last edited:
A few have confused the two now.
Different names? Patsy last name is Walker, Mary's alter ego is Walker.
Patsy looks like this
images

Mary/Walker looks like this
upload_2018-9-11_14-27-54.jpeg

We're trippin though......
Bruh you just posted 2 pics of Alice Eve :lol:

This is Patsy

Rachael-Taylor-Trish-Patsy-Walker.jpg

Actress name Rachel Taylor

Also Mary's full name is Mary Walker. Mary is the nice artist alter while Walker is the black ops mercenary alter.

How did Davos get 2 Fists?
Making sure I didn't miss something.

Ol' Walker had his fist hemmed and bruh redded out the other fist and that loook on Danny's face was :lol:

Back
Top Bottom