MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Daredevil-Season-3-poster.jpg

On Ep 7 of IF season 2. I agree this season is good. Fighting is better, Colleen :nthat:, Danny says Kun Lun less, Davos is a G, Ward's arc is interesting so far, and Walker is a good addition.
Joy needs to go. Her motives are so weak. Really? Danny knew about your dad for a few and you mad about it?... Your family is responsible for killing his fam and trying to kill him multiple times. Foh
Davos is cool but his only interest in the Triads was to get his shipment, so it was weird to me that he decided to become a murderous vigilante all of a sudden.
And of course all of the women in this show can get it. Except maybe Ward's sponsor. I'd give it to the Hatchets boss's wife before her.

I dont think it was. I believe in S1, he had a closet full of black suits

Last edited:
damn foggy dropped hella weight :lol:
He got that "i can afford trainer" money now.
Lol you always notice in show runs bigger people drop weight skinner people gain weight..they can eat good now you notice season 1 misty to season 2 misty got a littke thicker also.
Colleen dropped weight between season1 and 2 .

So you're not watching any of them except for DD and Punisher......ummm I don't bleef you.
Believe it. Defender was bad, JJ does nothing for me, IF I just can’t get into, LC is ok but the actor himself is boring. I can’t watch a full series of any of those shows tbh

Believe it. Defender was bad, JJ does nothing for me, IF I just can’t get into, LC is ok but the actor himself is boring. I can’t watch a full series of any of those shows tbh
Yea, I definitely believe you, lol

JJ is kind of my favorite one tbh, then Daredevil.

Back
Top Bottom