MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
kttcolisas1
kttcolisas2

How iron fist got away with being chubby is beyond me. Greatest hand to hand fighter in the world looks like he got a cubbies full of little Debbie’s

The Punisher Season 1 :pimp:

the 13 eps didn't feel like work to stay with it like the 2nd half of Luke Cage S1 :lol:

Despite being engaged, it still felt like too much. They really dont listen to the complaints. episodes was too little for Defenders and 13 is too much. 10 or 11 would be just right

Its not like they aren't listening, they are probably contractually obligated to have 13 episodes for all the standard Marvel/Netflix shows.

Still stuck on the punisher finale and only watched a minute of JJ season 2. Too many cb shows. Only thing i’m interested in now is the upcoming daredevil season to see how he survived.

DAREDEVIL Season 3 May Finally See The Arrival Of Bullseye

In a new report from The Hashtag Show, Wilson Bethel (Hart of Dixie) will be portraying the deadly villain in Season 3.

Previous character breakdowns for the upcoming season referred to Bethel’s character as an awkward FBI agent with a dark side named “Steve,” and until now reports pointed to this character possibly being the Sin-Eater. But The Hashtag Show suggests some information may have been altered or omitted from the breakdown, and are positive we'll actually be seeing Bullseye make his debut on the Marvel series.

Still stuck on the punisher finale and only watched a minute of JJ season 2. Too many cb shows. Only thing i’m interested in now is the upcoming daredevil season to see how he survived.

I just dropped JJ2 around ep 6. It's just boring the hell out of me right now. I understood her demeanor in season 1 but in 2 its just boring and grating on me.

Back
Top Bottom