MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I need Missy to do a full topless scene this season for the culture
Missy Elliot?

1dhk.gif

hopefully davos kills the limp fist and take over
DeTmuuXWAAA65Qx.jpg

wonder why colleen has that tattoo on her arm?
DeTlP4aXcAERXCY.jpg

really hope Jigsaws face is more f'd up than this, or maybe at the end of this his face gets dragged on barbed wire making his face look gruesome
jon-bernthal-ben-barnes-the-punisher-season-2-09.jpg

Man after his face got dragged on that carousel glass I was expecting much worse.

Son got the skin graph and cosmetic surgeon hookup.

Not sure what else you want from that scene or what rated R got to do with it.

They weren't going to chop the heads off of some common thugs.

Fight choreography was boring. Rated r films have been bringing it harder. Didnt need gore, but with the extra violence allowed, they get more creative.

They were common bums in a bar.

No need to get silly like those musicals where all of a sudden everybody is a trained dancer or those American martial arts flicks set in Asia where all the Asians know karate and kung fu.

I'm not gonna buy that they've been slipping on fight choreography. Been on point with Iron Fist since Defenders. Expect more on Luke Cage and then Iron Fist.

There is no fight choreography on any tv show on par with any of the martial arts action movies except for Into the Badlands which is better than most movies anyway.

I dont get watching a series expecting movie quality fight choreography when you don't get that on any other tv show.

Last edited:
They were common bums in a bar.

No need to get silly like those musicals where all of a sudden everybody is a trained dancer or those American martial arts flicks set in Asia where all the Asians know karate and kung fu.

I'm not gonna buy that they've been slipping on fight choreography. Been on point with Iron Fist since Defenders. Expect more on Luke Cage and then Iron Fist.

There is no fight choreography on any tv show on par with any of the martial arts action movies except for Into the Badlands which is better than most movies anyway.

I dont get watching a series expecting movie quality fight choreography when you don't get that on any other tv show.

So the choreography in Daredevil 1 wasnt good?

So the choreography in Daredevil 1 wasnt good?
Yes it was (still wasn't better than Into the Badlands).

But the fight choreography (of the martial artists) in Defenders isn't far behind it.

Iron Fist further behind but even that isn't the worst fight choreography thats been on tv.

If DD s1 is the bar, then I can't say we're getting crap in comparison, taking in to account different fighting styles.

Back
Top Bottom