MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Former DAREDEVIL Showrunner Steven S. DeKnight Has Revealed That He'd Love To Helm A MOON KNIGHT Series

Speaking recently to ComicBook.com about his desire to bring Moon Knight to series.

“I never considered including Moon Knight in Daredevil. Somebody asked me on Twitter a while back if I would do Moon Knight and I’ve always been a huge Moon Knight fan and yeah, if I had the time in my schedule and the stars aligned, I’d love to do Moon Knight. I mean, I love the whole multiple personalities. Is he crazy? Is he not crazy? Has he really gotten these mystical powers? Are they supernatural or is it all in his head? I think it would make for a very, very interesting Marvel universe kind of Netflix show. I also hope they’ll expand and give him a shot sometime.”

Speaking at a press event for Avengers: Infinity War Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige revealed that there is a plan for the character but it's likely to be anywhere between 5 - 15 years before we see them on screen, it's unclear whether DeKnight's recent interest in bringing the property to Netflix will change that at all.

Series? I'm expecting a movie but yeah a series would be great too.

Now, just like the series’ initial outing, the second season of Luke Cage will also draw upon the works of a music duo for the titles of its thirteen episodes. However, instead of Gang Starr, they will be looking to the works Pete Rock & CL Smooth.

Marvel's TV Shows Won't Deal With The Aftermath Of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

"For the most part our stories will take place BEFORE Thanos clicked his fingers," Jeph Loeb explained in a recent Q&A. "A lot of that has to do with production and when we are telling our stories vs. when the movies come out. So hang in there. I remember in the comics, one of my favorite stories was the KREE-SKRULL war... which was universal, but in X-Men, no mention. Huh. And it all worked out in the end."

Eh, he’s already on a better show. But anyone believable would be better than who they cast.

Isn't the lead of ainto The Badlands an actual martial artist? Not surprised it has better fight choreography.
Don't see how one correlates to the other.

Granted the lead has his fair share of fights but the entire cast puts in work. The choreographer is probably one of the best in the business to have them on point.

Daniel wu really shouldve been ironfist
Nah.

Iron Fist is a corny rich white boy that can fight.

If we gonna do the instead thing then Netflix should've lobbied for Shang-Chi off rip.

Yeah IF would better with a choreographer. Surprised they didn't ask Donny Yen to choreograph. He's already on that Disney payroll but is probably too expensive for that show... Whomever they got was trash until that drunk master fight then went back to being trash.

That drunken master fight was trash..
Drunk dude was cool but if swinging for the fences was underwhelming

Yeah IF would better with a choreographer. Surprised they didn't ask Donny Yen to choreograph. He's already on that Disney payroll but is probably too expensive for that show... Whomever they got was trash until that drunk master fight then went back to being trash.
Everything with the Netflix shows is with netflix's budget.

Even if Disney suggested Yen, Netflix gotta foot that bill.

Given how expansive Netflix has become with shows and movies and how successful Iron Fist was with the budget it already had they're unlikely to put more money in it. Plus cast, showrunner, and ep blames the weak fights on the limited time they had to do things and are all claiming they put in work for Defenders (which showed), and did it right for s2 (probably get a glimpse of that for LC s2).

Yeah but its not that they can't afford him. Its more like the show has done good enough they don't see a point on spending more for somebody like him.

Probably get some other guy that costs a little more or just properly give the cast training time to execute during shooting.

Yeah when I seen that someone had to learn cheorography 15 mins before shooting :smh:

Honestly I think just getting a different showrunner has helped IF out a lot. Scott Buck is trash

Dfb_GMfWkAAsTGW.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom