MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Yeah just because it was complex doesn't mean its great. First episode was a bit boring to me and I never finished it. I suppose I'll finish the series soon

Just now starting The Punisher season 1. Finished up the first episode and thought it was a nice way to bring in the series. Hope it keeps that same energy throughout.

Also have to check out season 2 of Jessica Jones. Saw some people say it's not worth watching in one of my Facebook comic groups.

lgnnf2c99x7mmvqggu86.jpg

Is iron fist a must watch if my wants to watch defenders?
I know the hand story is in it but is it a must I forgit

Is iron fist a must watch if my wants to watch defenders?
I know the hand story is in it but is it a must I forgit

Iron Fist and must don’t belong in the same sentence. :lol:

But for real if your intention is getting the full story than yea you should watch it. The hand is mainly an IF storyline that seeps into the other shows. The show is just so meh that I don’t think I recommend it to anyone per se. But it’s not terrible.

Can’t do it.... CANT. Jessica jones season 2 is ***. I couldn’t finish iron first either and defenders was a struggle. Marvel done fell off. Save us Power Man

Iron Fist and must don’t belong in the same sentence. :lol:

But for real if your intention is getting the full story than yea you should watch it. The hand is mainly an IF storyline that seeps into the other shows. The show is just so meh that I don’t think I recommend it to anyone per se. But it’s not terrible.
yea IF is my least favorite. I feel like the sand snake girl and the Hand story saved it, but i couldn't stand Loras running around with his titles like he's Dany Targareyeon

Might finally get to watching The Punisher with Luck Cage S2 OTW

tdogg2k tdogg2k - I wouldn't say iron fist is a must watch before starting the defenders only a few characters & one main villain from IF

Imma wait for reviews on luke cage s2 before I start watching. Season one dragged on for me. Half the episodes were garbage.

Back
Top Bottom