MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Don't bring that Cap vs IM in here.

Is the actual character in the series really hated that much? He wasn't that bad to me. He was a casulity of bad writing and fight choreography.

Don't bring that Cap vs IM in here.

Is the actual character in the series really hated that much? He wasn't that bad to me. He was a casulity of bad writing and fight choreography.
He was better in defenders

He was more tolerable in defenders because he was cut off from spouting the same lines.

IF plot wasn't bad at all. He was just super annoying. The fight scenes were incredibly slow and bad The one that was decent was with the drunken master and even that was sub par

Hopefully with the new showrunner and proper choreography that isn't shown to him 15 mins before the scene, Finn Jones will do better

He was better but still by far the weakest link in defenders.. I think there's only so much you can do with the character since they're choosing to stay with the same actor.

Now if they would've recasted him.... NOW we're talking.

Just finished it up. I found it pretty underwhelming. Can’t stand Trish anymore and I thought all the stuff with her mom was pretty dumb. Definitely a step back from season one, in my opinion. Though not as bad as Iron Fist, this is pretty low on my list. Punisher is at the top.

whoever said Legion was the best Marvel TV show out............................
............................................ Wrong

Yeah S2 of JJ was not good...the ending was okay but the entire season to get to that point was nearly as bad as Iron Fist. They had Trish wildin all season long, the actress must have been like wtf do they have me doing :lol:

I wonder if what Hogarth was talking about with Cheng and Malcolm at the end was hinting towards setting up Heroes for Hire :nerd:

I would love a heroes for hire season if we get Misty, Colleen, Elektra, Punisher, introduction of Shang Chi and Moon Knight to go with Luke and Danny

Yeah S2 of JJ was not good...the ending was okay but the entire season to get to that point was nearly as bad as Iron Fist. They had Trish wildin all season long, the actress must have been like wtf do they have me doing :lol:

I wonder if what Hogarth was talking about with Cheng and Malcolm at the end was hinting towards setting up Heroes for Hire :nerd:

NtExtremes

whoever said Legion was the best Marvel TV show out............................
............................................ Wrong
I can't even watch that **** man.
Straight headache.
Definition of doing too much.
Belongs in the Fools Wildin Thread

Last edited:
Iron Fist was just so Cold with it that his moves looked like they were in slow motion.
My dude was so fast and efficeint that every move he made was a move to get out of the way of a punch or kick, so it looked telegraphed.

Basically, he was so cold...he looks trash.

BTW making each ep drawn out and a bit complicated with a few pretty faces doesn't make this show the best.
My girl on loves these type of shows and still thinks this is a bit boring and drawn out

Back
Top Bottom