MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
^^ I didn't mind it. Jeri was the most consistent for me as far as interest in the show. Everyone else started to get on my nerves towards the end. Even Jessica.

Bruh wanted Jessica to find her mother and deal with it in 4 episodes. :lol:

Y'all patience levels are absurd :lol:

I rather not have the mother arc tbh. It was absolutely boring. But if they had to do it, it shouldn't have taken so damned long and it shouldn't have been the main arc. Her mom's best scene was at the end on the Ferris Wheel real talk

Jessica Jones S2 :pimp:

Hogarth storyline was great even the dance scene really classy and elegant 8)

Trish Pasty Walker was on level 10 all season :wow: :frown: :lol::smh: :wow: laid out who she is and what she been through

They showcase characters other than the main well

Finally Trish will become Hellcat in S3. Season wasnt good and wasn't bad, do agree that it should've been 8-10 eps rather than 13. Altered Carbon was a better series and that was 10 eps. I want Netflix to introduce Shang Chi in IF S2 and let Shang Chi get his own series

Jessica Jones S2 :pimp:

Hogarth storyline was great even the dance scene really classy and elegant 8)

Trish Pasty Walker was on level 10 all season :wow: :frown: :lol::smh: :wow: laid out who she is and what she been through

They showcase characters other than the main well

Yo I'm getting tired of that typical movie/tv can't dance dance these actors be doing :lol:

The concept of the show is kind of wacky so it’s confusing early on but I liked it.
It may sound petty but I lost interest when they changed the Asian guy into a white guy lol

Maybe if it was the other way around or if they had changed the Asian guy to a badass hot chick I'd still be watching lmao

Yeah that kinda lost me but I'm still going to power through because I like the concept of Altered Carbon. I take it you didn't watch any of the trailers

It may sound petty but I lost interest when they changed the Asian guy into a white guy lol

Maybe if it was the other way around or if they had changed the Asian guy to a badass hot chick I'd still be watching lmao
Yea that stack **** was wild confusing.

Like they can just jump in other bodies but be the same person.

And if your worried about Asian homie he’s in every episode.

Back
Top Bottom