MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
:lol: All I've heard about Altered Carbon is that its trash.

If its not even the same genre as JJ I'm not sure why you'd compare it.

pilot-tv-cover.jpg

PilotTV_LukeCage.jpg

:lol: What's funny and exceptionally terrible about that "song" is there are no verses.

Its literally Trish just repeating over and over "Cray Cray, I want your Cray Cray."

Finished up JJ S2 recently. Some minor grievances, but I liked it. (I try to pretend those Whizzer :sick: scenes never happened.)

Trish is a habitual line stepper. I can't stand her ***. Jessica likes her men brown like her liquor. :lol: Luke and Oscar both smashed. S3 it will be some dude named Manveer. Hogarth could get it. IDC. IDC. She's still scary, but I would. She was finessed by the nurse and healer something fierce tho. Trish really is the cause of everything bad.

Finished JJ Season 2

It was ok to me

Wasn't expecting that ending at all

Man Patsy gotta go

I hated her all season

NOOOOOO i just noticed.
is the immortal iron fist of qa laun protector of the gate in this too.... damnit.

Yall dudes just need to accept Danny already :lol:

They're basically Marvel's main tried and true superhero duo. Its ebony and ivory.

I pretty much expect a Heroes for Hire series at some point especially if they don't do a Defenders S2.

I don't want more defenders seasons, rather them have individual seasons but have appearances from others in the Netflixverse. Do want Shang Chi, Moon Knight, Elektra to get individual series

Don't bring that Cap vs IM in here.

Is the actual character in the series really hated that much? He wasn't that bad to me. He was a casulity of bad writing and fight choreography.

Is the actual character in the series really hated that much? He wasn't that bad to me. He was a casulity of bad writing and fight choreography.
He was incredibly bad. Incredibly bad casting decision. And the writing for his show didn't make him any better either.

One of Marvel's first tv shows bad enough to make fun of so yeah dudes definitely ran with the IF hate.

Now they pretend like just seeing him annoys them.

Back
Top Bottom