MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I've watched a lot of coldhearted bastards on tv and in movies but this Billy Russo cat has no soul :lol: :smh: :rofl:

Damn

I don't think there's a thread for it (not sure there should be) so should we just discuss the Runaways show in here? Got 3 eps out already.

AoS has its own thread but that's when we thought it would be big. Given the gap in between marvel netflix seasons I think it'd be fine if we expanded this to other Marvel streaming series and shows (Cloak & Dagger, if New Warriors ever gets released, etc.)

Cuz I figure once Disney has their streaming service up and running most of the Marvel shows are gonna be on that anyway.

My first Punisher comic was one of those free don't do drugs special issues :lol:

My first legit Punisher comic was with Wolverine

latest

The way hulu is releasing their show has me disinterested to be honest. The pilot was cool but just that. Nothing great.

I'm not wasting money on hulu.

CBS streaming service is releasing Star Trek: Discovery eps weekly as well. In just wait and watch them elsewhere.

Could also wait like a month and a half and binge it then as well.

I've yet to watch the first ep.

Last edited:
Never cared for Runaways as a comic. Still don't care about it as a TV series.

If they did like a Darkhold show or Moon Knight. I would catch that. What happened to White Tiger? Wasn't that rumored a while back?

The way hulu is releasing their show has me disinterested to be honest. The pilot was cool but just that. Nothing great.
Yeah pissed me off when I just realized they only released the first 3, then releasing the rest weekly. Skipping till it's over. First 3 we're good though.

Never cared for Runaways as a comic. Still don't care about it as a TV series.

If they did like a Darkhold show or Moon Knight. I would catch that. What happened to White Tiger? Wasn't that rumored a while back?
For Netflix.

Given the changes and developments in streaming services Marvel may be holding off on that.

Last edited:
Just wrapped up The Punisher last night. Single best marvel adaptation on Netflix. Hands-down. He was the reason why DDS2 was so amazing, and I just LOVE what I just saw over the past 13 episodes.

What resonated with me was that the show actually touched on a lot of issues plaguing vets here in the US. This went much deeper than what we saw on the surface.

Getting back to the show itself, they set themselves up for seasons beyond with the "birth" of Jigsaw.

Can't wait to see Jigsaw for Season 2. Dude was smashing everything, now he's going to look like Freddy Kreuger. That's got to make him extra salty.

Am I the only one who thought Bernthal's screams and grunts were kind of funny sometimes? "Errraaauugghhherrrrr!!!!" "Rrrreeeaaaaaahhwww!!!!" "Hhhrrrrr!" :lol:

LOL!

My homies and I, all weekend, were laughing at the bar screaming “MADONNNIIIIIII!!!!!!!”

My dude Frankie C treated Russos face like a rag and windex :sick:

Show is flames.

Im surprised Marvel got this gory. He was outchea shooting peoples faces off.

Also someone get this man some full body armor. Like come on b he was near death the entire season.

Last edited:
All of the Defenders are near death multiple times in their own series. Until Claire comes in to patch them up. :lol:
I honestly wanted a scene at some point where he runs in to Claire to patch him up :lol:

I thought after he got messed up in the woods with Gunner or after taking care of Louis in the hotel it could've happened :lol:

Would slow him down too much.

Besides usually Frank isn't going against skilled soldiers.

Nah b. He needs to go see my dude who makes DD and Fisks suits.

Dude got washed worst than DD in season plus bullets and stab wounds. Mans would be in a shootout looking like a Fear of God model :lol:

1. Really enjoyed the show. Every episode.

2. Formula was kinda predictable. Set up a big villain for the (Russo), kill who we really believe is the villain (Rawlins), and have a small villain that doesn’t really matter (Lewis). It was clear early on that Russo wasn’t gonna die. I think they did the same with Luke Cage if I remember correctly, except we were shocked about Cottonmouth. Also, we all knew Stein was gonna die.

3. I was positive we were gonna see Claire patching Frank up after that scene with Rawlins. :rofl:

4. I wish Matt wasn’t “dead”, he could of linked Frank up with Melvin for some new gear.

5. I wanted to slap the **** outta Micro’s son.

6. Anyone wanna see Frank interact with Jessica? :lol:

I didn’t want to watch this show but my cousins wanted to out it on during thanksgiving. Wanted micro’s wife and that sexy cop for thanksgiving dinner.

Finally finished the season and I'll say I'm not so pleasantly surprised how close Frank came to dying every episode toward the end. Thought he'd deal more damage than what was dealt to him but man, they beat frank a red headed step mule.

And Frank's grunt was annoying 99% of the time

Almost done with the Punisher and I figured it out how they can do Wolverine. Have him in the x-men team movies and for his solo stuff, which is always darker than the x-men stuff, give him a netflix show. I'd love to see Wolverine in Japan for like 10 episodes with him gutting people.

Back
Top Bottom