MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Damn this was a good series.....I think my favorite Marvel/Netfix show. Can't wait for a season 2. Bernthal is that man.

I disagreed with a lot they said.

They said that it was a little too gory, in which I disagree. Aside from the last episode, I didn't think they went nearly as hard as the prison scene in Daredevil 2.

And to me, Billy had a great introduction to what he's gonna become.

uh... look at the picture they used for #7. i know you caught that lol

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F02%2Fmaxresdefault2-640x360.jpg

ive never seen the show, but what a coincidence lol

I disagreed with a lot they said.

They said that it was a little too gory, in which I disagree. Aside from the last episode, I didn't think they went nearly as hard as the prison scene in Daredevil 2.

And to me, Billy had a great introduction to what he's gonna become.

Yeah it wasn't gory till like the last episode. Great series though, take away the Marvel connection and I'd enjoy it just the same. It's really crime/political thriller with some action. Reminds me of the foreigner a bit.

Madani let me down though, images before the season aired seemed like she'd be voluptuous, but she's a string bean.

On episode 2 of the runaways and I dig it. Black family interest me, like how son go from rolling 20s big homie to this, and the mom is fine.

Best Marvel Netflix show by far. This was so good it made the other ones look bad. Iron Fist is garbage already, but this even made Daredevil look weak. I probably won’t even watch future seasons of the other series and wait for season 2 of Punisher.

Punisher :wow:

I don't have any comic background or know anything about comic history etc.. but the trailer got me hooked. This show is amazing. Kinda thought of Dan Blizeran(?) before he went all shaven haven.

Watched it all over 3 days. Waiting for season 2..

Micro's wife :pimp:

I was thinking that Frank would team up with Gunner, Curt and Russo to get back at the gov. But then I thought how the hell did Russo get to where he was, how did he get his money? That flash back where he states he has a 'plan' and the whole Anvil introduction made me think he'd be legit. Glad it turned out differently.

Episode 13 was nuts, scrapping the pretty boy face down that mirror.

Really want my girl to watch it, but'll probably give her nightmares.

Probably the second best single season Marvel entity so far.

That Juxtaposition of his “hallway” scene in Kandahar with the music and him just going to town on all of those terrorists was insanely well done.

His roaring/war cry gave me chills too, dude legit ready to die every day 0 effs given.

Giving Russo that depth towards the end of the season finally leading up to Jigsaw was awesome too.

Bernthal is extremely talented man, just remembering some of the stuff he’s done in the past and dude really knocks his roles out of the park. He brought a lot of depth to Frank outside of being a killing machine. The few times we’ve seen him cry between Daredevil and his solo series, have hit really hard. I’ll never forget that scene with him and Matt in the graveyard, that hurt so bad.

In the back of my mind I am geeking out thinking that this iteration of Frank lives in the same world as Cap, Tony and Peter Parker. Was hoping in the back of my mind there would be a small homage to Amazing Spider-Man 129 in there.

Overall, really enjoyed the series and I’m looking forward to season 2 and Frank’s interactions with the rest of the street level heroes.

Can't wait to see Jigsaw for Season 2. Dude was smashing everything, now he's going to look like Freddy Kreuger. That's got to make him extra salty.

Am I the only one who thought Bernthal's screams and grunts were kind of funny sometimes? "Errraaauugghhherrrrr!!!!" "Rrrreeeaaaaaahhwww!!!!" "Hhhrrrrr!" :lol:

I found it silly sometimes too :lol:

I took this as Punisher: Year One and Frank is still struggling, still emotional, feeling guilty and some ptsd.

I prefer the cold calculating always on mission, doesn't need to say much, if anything Frank Castle Punisher.

Just got through with The Punisher. This goes in my top 3 Marvel Netflix shows. Right behind Daredevil season 1 and 2. :pimp:

This was my intro to Punisher years ago. I still have this graphic novel.

16a201c08ee5de2d44b934e5de3f034a_xl.jpg

latest

bd69b6396bcc8ce97773978cd36234db--punisher--comic-covers.jpg

First Punisher comic I saw was this one. My neighbor had it and a couple others. Ended up finding it in pristine condition in a dollar bin many years later. I've got a little bit of the run collected from discount bins.

882879.jpg

Back
Top Bottom