MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Episode 12 was too good. I almost don't even wanna watch 13 because it's not gonna be topped.

Last edited:
Driving home and I see a billboard for the Runaways. It's coming tomorrow. On that trash hulu

Show progressively gets better. JJ is still my favorite Marvel Netflix show though. I'm not sure if I enjoyed this show more or the Punisher half of the DD season 2, but both were great.

I'm on ep12 and can't help but mention how many L's Billy/Anvil took.
A bounce back would be in order to cap this all off.
We shall see.
Not sure if I can get episode 13in tonight or not.

Fam when he scraped Russo’s face against that glass :sick:

That was one of the most terrifying scenes I’ve ever witnessed.

Fam when he scraped Russo’s face against that glass :sick:

That was one of the most terrifying scenes I’ve ever witnessed.

Yeah. I thought he was gonna stop. But dude kept pressing his face into the glass, and the last smack to seal the deal

Show had some slow parts in the beginning but picked things up in the middle and finished strong. Whew. Beautiful violence. Netflix finally returning to form with their Marvel shows. Definitely made me forget the ****fest Iron fist and the disappointing Defenders.

in one of the first action scenes where he went solo in the flashback, it felt like a lost opportunity for one of those John Wick moments

thought that was going to be their hallway scene but they did the rough cuts

Only 5 episodes in so far, but I'm diggin it. It started off a little flat with all the typical cop drama cliches, but I'm starting to see the pieces come together. Micro and Frank are jokes. :lol: A little light on the action though.

The Indian cop is a baddie. :evil:

I enjoyed the series it was pretty dope. I just watched the movie with Thomas Jane and boy that was garbage. I heard some folks said it was better than the Netflix series, they have been smoking that dope.

Man

My favorite Netflix series by far
Even my girl enjoyed it

Beautiful imo
But yeah the Lewis stuff was kinda eh but man. My man frank :nthat:

Only 5 episodes in so far, but I'm diggin it. It started off a little flat with all the typical cop drama cliches, but I'm starting to see the pieces come together. Micro and Frank are jokes. :lol: A little light on the action though.

The Indian cop is a baddie. :evil:
She's persian. Don't be racist bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom