MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I’m on episode 5 or 6. Those dinah scenes. :wow: :evil:

billy is sprung on her and I don’t blame him. He drove up in that boss looking car (was it a rolls royce? phantom? bentley?) and she didn’t even notice.

The dinah scenes are pretty trash. She fine tho if that's what you gettin at. Which I'm 99% sure that's what you're getting at

nike should've gave him some white special forces af1’s to wear. Been waiting for him to rock the vest with the skull logo on it.

The dinah scenes are pretty trash. She fine tho if that's what you gettin at. Which I'm 99% sure that's what you're getting at

its shogun shogun

what you expect?

:lol:

but like I said in my review, Disney/Netflix trying to get away with as much skin without showing nips :lol:

if Frank just had shogun shogun mindset we'd be seeing lots of MrsMicros skin too

dreading an IF S2 but Alice Eve should make it tolerable and if she has scenes like Dinah...

Alice Eve joins Marvel’s Iron Fist season 2

Marvel Entertainment has announced that Star Trek Into Darkness actress Alice Eve has joined the cast of Marvel’s Iron Fist for the show’s upcoming second season. Eve’s role is currently being kept under wraps.

“We are very excited to have an actress of Alice’s stature join the cast of ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist,’” Marvel’s head of television and series executive producer Jeph Loeb said. “Her exceptional talent brings an intrigue and danger to her character unlike anyone else.”

getuid

“We’re over the moon that Alice Eve is joining us this season,” said series Showrunner and Executive Producer, Raven Metzner. “We think she’s going to be a great addition to an already stellar cast.”

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
AiP3uCm.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I’ll never forget when IF did that spinning kick on the ground like a 5 year old who watched Power Rangers for the first time :stoneface:

Looks like no matter what is in Disney's plans, The Defenders stay where they are

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-series-not-shifting-from-netflix-to-disney/

Disney May Not Be Able to Move Its Marvel Series From Netflix
12.04.2017by Meg Downeyin TV NewsComment

Confusion and concern was stirred up among Marvel fans earlier this year when parent company Disney announced plans to move forward with its own original direct-to-consumer streaming platform designed to compete with services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime.

The as-of-yet unnamed Disney service plans to house content from all of the company’s various IPs, like Star Wars and Pixar, both of which have films currently streaming on Netflix — but the bulk of the concern involved what might happen to the current line up of Netflix-original Marvel shows like Daredevil, Defenders and Jessica Jones.

RELATED: Disney & Fox Have Reignited ‘Serious’ Acquisition Talks

Now, Netflix’s content chief Ted Sarandos has weighed in on the potential complications, revealing to investors that Netflix apparently maintains the rights to keep the series already on the service, and potentially continue to produce more starring those characters.

“What Disney going direct to consumer means, I don’t really know and I’m not positive that they do either,” reports The Hollywood Reporter. “They’ve created some really killer brands. It’s not that exclusive… Netflix has the Defenders.”

Sarandos emphasized that while Disney does own Marvel, they don’t own all of Marvel’s IPs outright, indicating that Netflix maintains the rights to the properties they are currently producing. In theory, this means that while Disney’s streaming platform would be able to host movies like Captain America: Civil War, it would seem that, unless something changes on the licensing end of things, the Marvel Netflix Universe would be destined to stick around where it started.

The Disney direct-to-consumer streaming platform is expected to launch in 2019.

I mean technically Netflix owns the rights to those series and any ordered they orfered.

Alice Eve is a pretty huge get.

I didn't realize Netflix had rights to the characters like that (like Fox owns (ed) XMen)
Not to the characters but the series.

I said it elsewhere but I figured Disney could find someway to have these series canceled and then launch them under new titles on their streaming service. Daredevil becomes Daredevil: Man Without Fear, Luke Cage becomes Power Man, Defenders will just get some adjective thrown in front of it. Jessica Jones may be tricky but there are options.

Back
Top Bottom