MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
her actual heroine name Jewel.
Yeah, I know. That's why I said there were options but shes not really a superhero in contiuity.

Also was Knightress.

Can even call her Power Woman.

If it weren't for JJ Abrams show, they could just call it Alias.

DQeS35EW0AAm3-R.jpg

I don't care if they were boring and ppl disliked them but they need to bring the Hand back to resurrect the Purple Man.

To me he needs to threaten the entire Defenders.

In my head as of now, Fisk comes back, reestablishes himself as Kingpin, then takes over what's left of the Hand. Gets a hold of that black midnight swan sky stuff that brings ppl back to life. He brings back Killgrave but he turns the table on him and uses his criminal empire to terrorize Jessica and kill the rest of the Defenders.

I think Tennant and D'Onorfio would be great in scenes together.

I don't know what to expect with the Netflix universe anymore. It's been mixed results

I liked the first JJ and rated it very high at the time

But I hated Iron Fist, Defenders was meh and while the Punisher was the best show of the last 3, I didn't like Punisher as much as other ppl did

Not so sure if JJ season 2 is going to be a good show

I've enjoyed all the marvel netflix shows except for IF. I'll most likely enjoy this.

I don't know what to expect with the Netflix universe anymore. It's been mixed results
I liked the first JJ and rated it very high at the time
But I hated Iron Fist, Defenders was meh and while the Punisher was the best show of the last 3, I didn't like Punisher as much as other ppl did
Not so sure if JJ season 2 is going to be a good show

Do you rank Luke Cage above The Punisher?

I was watching hbo and the douchey brother in law from westworld sounded like billy.

Luke Cage is the most generally overrated series to me, Punisher right after it but it's way better than LC. Defenders is rated fairly, IF wasn't that bad but def not that good either.
I'm not excited about these anymore unfortunately, not sure why. Maybe IF and Defenders ruined it.

Back
Top Bottom