MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
That **** looks great, and I didn't know it was coming out so soon. I was worried that the season 2 material wouldn't be good, but it looks like it'll recover, and put all the marvel netflix naysayers at ease. I like the mystery element behind it. Crazy if that's Kilgrave clapping at the end.

Last edited:
jessicajoness2_horizontal-bathroom_rgb.jpg

First season of JJ was dope. I thought she was the best part of The Defenders. Hopefully Marvel Netflix division rights the ship. They need to knock it off with the damned Hand and put some serious work into Iron Fist. Either that or kill Iron Fist.

I saw Iron Fist on my recently watched list and got mad all over again :lol:

Such a struggle series might skip season 2

I didn't think Iron Fist was "that" bad, but I don't know if I could endure another season of him. They need to Rhodey and Bruce Banner that role QUICK.

I personally didn't have an issue with the guy playing Danny Rand. I thought the writing and choreography was poor. Not really his fault IMO.

Anyway I'm excited for JJ season 2. The first season was dope so no reason not to be.

I think it would have improved immensely.

Just the way he whined like a baby came off as annoying, a better actors interpretation/acting skills probably would have made the character better.

Not to mention that dude needs to go on that CW diet/workout regimen. I don't want the hero looking some skinny fat cm punk, it's the only thing you do, go to the gym for a couple of hours a day and get a damn dietitian.

They must not exercise in that mountain village he was living in even though they trained martial arts.

Back
Top Bottom