MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
jessica-jones-season-2-9-1014x570.jpg

jessica-jones-season-2-8-1014x570.jpg

jessica-jones-season-2-7-1014x570.jpg

jessica-jones-season-2-6-1014x570.jpg

jessica-jones-season-2-4-1014x570.jpg

jessica-jones-season-2-3-1014x570.jpg

jessica-jones-season-2-1-1014x570.jpg

I think it would have improved immensely.

Just the way he whined like a baby came off as annoying, a better actors interpretation/acting skills probably would have made the character better.

Not to mention that dude needs to go on that CW diet/workout regimen. I don't want the hero looking some skinny fat cm punk, it's the only thing you do, go to the gym for a couple of hours a day and get a damn dietitian.

:rofl: I laugh but you're 100% right. CW definitely make sure everyone looks like they are ready to scrap

She doesn't belong in the "chicks i want to smash but don't know why" thread, but at the same time, she does belong there. Can anyone explain what I'm trying to say here? Her body does nothing for me, but her face is just really cute (shoulder shrug)

She doesn't belong in the "chicks i want to smash but don't know why" thread, but at the same time, she does belong there. Can anyone explain what I'm trying to say here? Her body does nothing for me, but her face is just really cute (shoulder shrug)

Umm you mean that she’s an attractive woman?

‘Marvel’s The Punisher’: Josh Stewart, Floriana Lima & Giorgia Whigham Join Cast Of Netflix Series For Season 2
https://deadline.com/2018/02/marvel...gham-season-2-cast-netflix-series-1202301689/

EXCLUSIVE: Josh Stewart (Shooter), Floriana Lima (Supergirl) and Giorgia Whigham (Scream) have been cast as new series regulars for the upcoming second season of Marvel’s The Punisher on Netflix.

Stewart will play John Pilgrim, a man whose calm exterior belies a ruthless interior. Despite having left behind a life of violence, circumstances will force him to use his old skills and bring him into Frank Castle’s world. Lima will portray Krista Dumont, a smart, compassionate and driven psychotherapist for military veterans. Whigham will play Amy Bendix, a street-smart grifter with a mysterious past.

“Josh, Floriana and Giorgia are all remarkable talents and we can’t wait for the audience to see what we have in store for them in the second season of Marvel’s The Punisher,” said Punisher executive producer Jeph Loeb, Head of Marvel Television.

Added The Punisher executive producer/showrunner Steve Lightfoot, “We are incredibly excited to have Josh, Floriana and Giorgia joining the cast of Marvel’s The Punisher and seeing them bring their talents to the next chapter in the Frank Castle story.”

In addition to Bernthal, returning Punisher cast includes Ben Barnes as Billy Russo, Amber Rose Revah as Dinah Madani, and Jason R. Moore as Curtis Hoyle.

I hope they're not going the people from your past route. I'd rather see him invested in being the Punisher now.

colin ferrell byke?

Still haven’t finished punisher. On the last ep but don’t feel like watching it.

hoping IF S2 is that short unless they got Alice Eve in 2-3 episodes by herself then it's cool

i swear, Shes Out of My League has gotten way too many viewings just because of Alice Eve

got me roped when i was surfin through channels and saw Dirty Weekend starring her and she was a lesbian submissive and ended up watching the whole film, movie didnt turn out as expected :lol:

Back
Top Bottom