MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
chop a few episodes and they would've had more money to dedicate to make it look less garbage

but just read ign review for the finale and it got a high school. First marvel Netflix finale to he reviewed positively so I can't wait to see what this all leads to

Season is great. Carrie Ann moss got them. Hips.
On episode 10.
It is a slow burn but it's a good show.

Yea Trisha isn't a good look this season at all.
One thing I wish they'd do is acknowledge a bit more of Marvel in these. Other than the, my son loves captain america do you know him spill. just name drop a bit more. It would give us more geek out moments.

Episode 7 is a good one. Heartbreaking though.

:lol: Yo the way that doc always sneaks up with the needle it's like it's his super power.

Last edited:
Capture+_2018-03-10-18-50-51.png

Its ok, her show doesn't neccessailry align with the story we were fed for DD 1 2 IF and Defenders. It is basically a continuation of her season 1, no need to really go out of your way to watch it.
It's a good show tho. reminds me of watching something like Alias or a show that has nothing to do with Marvel.

Just got done with season 2. I really enjoyed it.

Sidenote : Why Jessica life’s gotta be so dark :frown:? Lost, after lost, after lost :frown:.

JJ 2 has me wanting to re do my Netflix Marvel Order, I under appreciated season 1 and looking at season 2 im like wait season 1 was actually really good.
New order
DD2
Punisher
DD1,
JJ2
Luke Cage / JJ1
Defenders
Iron Fist.
Also don't get me wrong I didn't hate Iron fist, I actually liked the story. Just the actor Iron Tyrell was annoying AF. He was basically just like Luke Cage where every actor around him killed it and he was terrible compared to them.

Shows done a good job at not being predictable so far on episode 8. I appreciate it for that because I didn't see some of those things coming

im now on ep 7. its been a slow burn up until this point, which im not a fan of. hopefully it picks up cuz this is feeling like the walking dead farm season

Probably because this series hasn't involved much superhero related ****. I read that's gonna change tho so next season may see an increased budget

Back
Top Bottom