MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Just going off her stories and the genre she thrives in the whenever needed a big budget.

I will admit when I initially heard JJ was getting a series I was wondering once they do the Purple Man adaption even if they took a season or two to build up to it what else would entire seasons be about after that villain wise.

I totally get this season being about JJ exploring her trauma and origin and working through that ****.

It's reminiscent of part of Luke Cage s1 where he went on a detour learning new **** about his origin and the flashbacks.

I got no clue what a S3 of JJ will look like.

Her wanting to do good with her powers and the show embracing more superhero/comic book ****

Episode 11 was the one. I can understand if people are bored because of the lack of action, but the character drama this show is bringing brought out the best in each character. Trish is finally interesting . Jessica's mom even . Even Malcolm has been good. I rock with this season. This show easily has the best ending out of all the shows

Wife has never seen daredevil re watching season 1. Live me some Deborah ann wohl. This show was so good best fight scenes I've seen on television

Finished it while at work. I'm impressed they were able to tell this story without a villain. None of the twists felt forced and each character played a role. Only problem is the pacing . They can't expect people to be on board with the slow first few episodes then jump into full gear. Krysten Ritter was great. That shot of her on the last episode after what went down was great. She's great at showing emotion. Looks like they're gonna jump into her embracing what she is and can do. Trish is gonna be more involved. And I believe Malcolm will pop up in Daredevil. I'm excited for a season 3.

got me roped when i was surfin through channels and saw Dirty Weekend starring her and she was a lesbian submissive and ended up watching the whole film, movie didnt turn out as expected :lol:
THat's not ALice Eve that plays in this though.
It's like a, knock off Alice Eve.

Rachael Taylor; Trish
upload_2018-3-11_14-31-51.jpeg

Alive Eve
images

what?

what's going on?

why are you confusing the two?

we were talking about alice eve because she's going to be in IF2
DX7vjnUXUAAtMhG.jpg

Yea I missed that part of the convo.
Thought you were talking about JJ.
I wonder why I thought that.

Trish buggin :lol: Hardcore junkie.

EDIT

Wow I did not expect this season to turn in to Patsy's desperate attempt to get super powers. Really warped the character from the comics. Didn't make her likable in this pursuit at all.

Last edited:
Was surprised how much I enjoyed this season. Going in, I was worried about no Kilgrave level villain, but in the end they delved deeper in JJ's psyche. Definitely a slow burn but if you have watched S1 you know that going in.

Ritter looks more and more comfortable in the role each time, from S1 to the Defenders to S2.

10 episodes in and I’m struggling to finish this ****. They had the assist and they just Iron Fisted it. All this needs is The Hand for the L to be complete. They should have combined S3 Love and S2 Jessica Jones into one Super Lame Show to save me the time. Mickey Jones bangs her new super Gustavo while her best friend Berdie (from It’s Bertie fame) starts experimenting with a new super power drug.

Trish buggin :lol: Hardcore junkie.

EDIT

Wow I did not expect this season to turn in to Patsy's desperate attempt to get super powers. Really warped the character from the comics. Didn't make her likable in this pursuit at all.

I think the point was not to make her likable.

Was surprised how much I enjoyed this season. Going in, I was worried about no Kilgrave level villain, but in the end they delved deeper in JJ's psyche. Definitely a slow burn but if you have watched S1 you know that going in.

Ritter looks more and more comfortable in the role each time, from S1 to the Defenders to S2.

Ritter nails all the emotional scenes. She's good at emoting without saying anything.

I think the point was not to make her likable.
Well I feel like the overall thinking we don't have a villain or dont want one coming off s1 so let's turn someone semi- in to one.

Or a bigger theme, in what other way can we **** up Jessc life? (What most comic creators ask themselves).

I fear for the felon artist and his son in s3. Jess better break it off in an ugly way or they gonna get caught up.

Well I feel like the overall thinking we don't have a villain or dont want one coming off s1 so let's turn someone semi- in to one.

Or a bigger theme, in what other way can we **** up Jessc life? (What most comic creators ask themselves).

I fear for the felon artist and his son in s3. Jess better break it off in an ugly way or they gonna get caught up.

They're most definitely gonna die if they stick around. But I don't wanna see that. They played the everybody dies around Jessica angle in both seasons.

Back
Top Bottom