MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I was afraid of what the arm would look like because it's not a movie budget, but it looks good. Misty's still looking good too. :evil:

Wondering where she got the arm from?

She should've just let claire get her head cut off. No way in hell I would've tried blocking those swords with my arm.

They've gotta do the Tony Stark name drop for the arm. Would be such a missed opportunity to tie in the Netflix universe to the rest of the MCU.

They've gotta do the Tony Stark name drop for the arm. Would be such a missed opportunity to tie in the Netflix universe to the rest of the MCU.

With Disney and Netflix being Frenemies, I wouldn't count on it.

yah I am pretty sure it'll be Stark Industries bionic arm

it looks ok but a bit too much of a prosthetic to me, not a big deal and it looks more grounded but I want it to look more bionic

With Disney and Netflix being Frenemies, I wouldn't count on it.

despite their differences, they've never shied away from mentioning the movieverse, shouldn't be a problem

Was fatboy crybaby kingpin the strongest villain they've had on netflix that didn't get murked? I liked kilgrave way better but his neck was easily snapped.

I liked Kingpin a lot and his development (might as well call season 1 DD/Kingpin) but Kilgrave was probably my favorite, I wish he wasn't killed off.

The Netflix Kingpin seemed too crybabyish to me, also I always thought Wilson Fisk was supposed to be black and wanted an actor larger physically like Michael Clarke Duncan was

Kingpin and Kilgrave are both great. Really liked Cottonmouth. Madame Gao is low key a good villain too.

I doubt Madame Gao is dead but Murakami is the most badass out of the Hand. I think him sticking to Japanese made him more badass.

Murakami was disappointing, dude was practically solo so he seemed deadly but he didn't really do ish on the show.

Nobu > Murakami

Ah..I mixed up Murakami with Nobu, I was wondering why Murakami kept getting Merked even though he almost killed dare devil in the past. Two different characters.

Forget coffee. She got that tasty, juicy lamb gyro.
$_32.JPG

Back
Top Bottom