MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
the hand/black sky stuff is nonesense,

but still pretty solid of the strength of the casts chemistry.

all the series should be 10 episodes.

I liked the concept of the Hand. The actual leaders just sucked, besides Gao.

Not surprised at everybody's complaints. I thoroughly enjoyed the Defenders.

Yall knew it was gonna be 8 eps (many praised that), yall knew the main enemy was the Hand.

Didn't they only do 8 episodes to work around everyone's filming schedule?
I think so. Although they could've done 10.

Same, can't say they did a great job of showing they're some ancient evil that ruled the world from the shadow for centuries. Didn't buy it, and maybe that's the showrunner's fault.

I feel like the Defenders could've been less than 8. The purpose of the 8 episode limit was to make the season feel speedy and exciting. There was still fillers.

Episode 4 was just them chilling at a restaurant talking, pretty much.

They also could've either taken out the side characters talking to each other or give them something to do besides talk to each other

And I got to agree that with all the talk of the hand being around for centuries and being this evil entity, it's a shame that they got out staged quick by Electra. They did Sigourney Weavers character like they did that dude in LC. Built her up to just throw her away early.

I said it in another thread but I'm suspecting marvel netflix is just coasting.

Last edited:
I feel like the Defenders could've been less than 8. The purpose of the 8 episode limit was to make the season feel speedy and exciting. There was still fillers.

Episode 4 was just them chilling at a restaurant talking, pretty much.

i agree this could have be done in 6. The restauraunt scene was good tho, but the stuff leading up to them meeting could have truncated.

didn't enjoy Defenders much, probably just a notch above IF

IF is still annoying as hell, the team chemistry just makes IF more tolerable too

I didn't like it that Elektra was the main villain and that Alexandra wasn't revealed to be some greater being, he is the leader of the hand and seemed to be feared by the other fingers but she never showed it

then this Murakami shows up as a loner finger-leader like he is some awesome fighter but dude is easily takendown and just got b*tch slapped by Elektra and knocked him out iirc

I also didn't like the main goal of the hand, didn't seem threatening enough, just didn't buy it

on another note, I can't wait for Punisher, episode titles revealed:

S01E01 - 3 A.M.
S01E02 - Two Dead Men
S01E03 - Kandahar
S01E04 - Resupply
S01E05 - Gunner
S01E06 - The Judas Goat
S01E07 - Crosshairs
S01E08 - Cold Steel
S01E09 - Front Toward Enemy
S01E10 - Virtue of the Vicious
S01E11 - Danger Close
S01E12 - Home
S01E13 - Memento Mori

Was hoping that they would learn and ditch the 13 episode format. They need to cut it down to 10-11.

I have no problem with 13eps, at least it isn't 20+

If they tell a good enough story I'll be fine with it. I just don't want to sit through 13 hours of them hammering on the fact that he murders people. I want a good story. Especially with the angle they're going with.

If they tell a good enough story I'll be fine with it. I just don't want to sit through 13 hours of them hammering on the fact that he murders people. I want a good story. Especially with the angle they're going with.

I think they'll touch up on his army past, which is something that could either be interesting or redundant.

There's also supposed to be another hero showing up and many assume it's going to be DD, plenty are hoping it'll be Moon Knight since he is supposedly joining the Defenders in the comics.

Only thing that really worries me is Karens constant presence, I hope it's only for an episode or two it isn't looking like it.

Defenders was meh to me.. better than IF, but obviously that ain't saying much

Got it as the 2nd worst season of the shows

Yeah. It was alright. But not as enjoyable as I had hoped for. Also, I'd like at least 10 well done episodes. 8 episodes is just too short.

I also hate how the villains are built up to be these super dangerous and skilled opponents... and then just die on some BS

Screenshot_20170829-143622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom