MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
The Netflix Kingpin seemed too crybabyish to me, also I always thought Wilson Fisk was supposed to be black and wanted an actor larger physically like Michael Clarke Duncan was
For the most part Kingpin has always been a white guy, but he has ALWAYS been a very physically imposing character. That is why I never even started to get into Daredevil, however I did like Daredevil in Defenders. If I didn't already have such a long list of shows to catch up on I would go back and watch it.

There's gonna be a season 2. And before defenders, it was the highest watched Netflix show, so they are fine. Plus he was better in Defenders, no matter how much people wanna hate.

There's gonna be a season 2. And before defenders, it was the highest watched Netflix show, so they are fine. Plus he was better in Defenders, no matter how much people wanna hate.
His series was trash though made through one episode.

Marvels definitely not happy with IF and probably why season 2 is going to be cut short, there's going to be 23 episodes between DDs3 and IFs2 and I doubt DD gets the short end of the stick.

If I were Marvel, I'd order Loras to be in the gym 10 hours a day, 7 days a week.

not necessarily, if they want to keep pumping out series' that leads to the Defenders and open up the world to Heroes for Hire, they got to keep making them

also got to keep in mind that Netflix also has a say in it, if they feel it fills a gap then so be it, there's a reason why it's likely to get 10 episodes in season 2 than the full blown 13

plus there were actually plenty who liked Defenders and they might feel the hate for Danny has subsided for now

there was overwhelming hate on the show, there is no denying that and I guarantee Marvel has heard all the complaints but they aren't going to just throw it away

I mean if it is as simple as "not being happy" about something means they simply stop making it then F4 would be back to Marvel by now :lol:

The hate for the character has gotten to the point where no matter what they do, nothing is gonna change it now so if they weren't happy, I don't see them making another series. They wouldn't even have to. They're not happy with the reception, but they are happy with the ratings.

They actually have to especially if Netflix orders is since they are paying for it and Netflix needs to pump out more and more content and it's just easier to make more IF than greenlit a new project.

Keep in mind I said Marvel isn't happy, Netflix could be a completely different story.

And I don't buy the there is nothing they could do to change it moving forward because people hate him now. First - do not rush the show/actually give it time, second - actually have better choreography/fights, third - write Danny as a less whiny baby and stop bragging about being IF and then not do sh*t about it. Those three things alone would be a huge improvement. And some audience seemed to have turned from seeing him in the Defenders so it's really not a point of no return, not even close.

S2 already has a new show runner so that's a step in the right direction, making it 10 episodes is the second good decision so so far it's already trending up.

You have a point about the Netflix ordering episodes. Didn't think about that. I still don't think Marve would make another IF they weren't content with it and just focused on making it better. They fulfilled the original order with Defenders. Netflix recently asked for another 77 episodes I believe. They easily could've done another show imo. Either way, I hope season 2 is better with the new showrunner.

Daredevil Season 3 Character Breakdown Hints at New Villain

That Hashtag Show has revealed a breakdown for a new Daredevil season 3 character who is referred to as simply “Steve”, but which THS speculates could, in fact, refer to the Marvel/Netflix version of the comic book villain Stanley Carter aka. Sin-Eater. For more on that, read the description of “Steve” below:

28-35, 5’9-6’1, Open ethnicity. An athletic but socially awkward FBI Agent, needs structure and rules to suppress the darkness inside himself. Athletic with medium build, responsible and resourceful, hair trigger temper. SERIES REGULAR

They really couldn't make any other Marvel shows, all Marvel shows are shooting now or soon. LC and JJ are shooting, Punisher hasn't released yet and DDs3 was suppose to start filming before the end of this year and IFs2 will also try and begin in the December or early January of next year.

Their schedule is actually already full.

Marvels definitely not happy with IF and probably why season 2 is going to be cut short, there's going to be 23 episodes between DDs3 and IFs2 and I doubt DD gets the short end of the stick.

If I were Marvel, I'd order Loras to be in the gym 10 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If I was Marvel I would move on to the next Iron Fist, let them know we can run this like True Detective if you don't get the job done. Every season could be a new person being the Iron Fist until they get it right.

Not being happy with a series means you don't get another series :lol:
Not necessarily, could be giving them one more shot to get it right.

Misty's arm looks aiight. But I wish it didn't have those plastic looking areas. Would've liked it more if it was straight metal.

But wtvr. I'm here for curves anyways lol

it was posted a page or two ago

sdkfje.jpg

Also while Marvel may not be happy I doubt they're worried.

Netflix is on borrowed time with these shows I feel. Marvel knows now they got a backup streaming service by 2020.

Netflix may partially own these shows but Marvel can easily create a DD show with a subtitle, Alias, Power Man, and Immortal Weapon series to substitute.
His series was trash though made through one episode.
So? :lol:

Most viewed Netflix show, greenlit s2 with a new showrunner, improved in Defenders.

Iron Fist basically had the success of a DCEU movie.

Not sure one ep is enough to judge anyway.

Last edited:
that fight scene between danny and matt was pretty well done. matt is such a bada**, we forget that when he's getting the sh** kicked out of him by street thugs lol

it was posted a page or two ago

sdkfje.jpg
DAMN Misty that level of thickness, and Luke was all up in them guts to. SMH. Luke really getting around puttting his thing down.

I hope her arms gets a lot better seems pretty old tech compared to what movies have lead us to believe. Reed Richards or Tony Stark could have created that in the 3rd grade. They have already established that hi-tech gadgets exist after mentioning "the incident" so many times in Luke Cage.

Back
Top Bottom