MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Marvels definitely not happy with IF and probably why season 2 is going to be cut short, there's going to be 23 episodes between DDs3 and IFs2 and I doubt DD gets the short end of the stick.

If I were Marvel, I'd order Loras to be in the gym 10 hours a day, 7 days a week.
He already in the gym and filming doesn't start for another 3-4 months

Although I agree, it should look more high-tech to keep it similar to the comic books. But really, under the context of character inside the show, no one is going to give her a state of the art Stark-like robotic arm. She's a plain jane detective in a city with like 9 million people. If she were on the Avengers on the other hand...

4cyUlJx.jpg

Star Wars & Marvel movies officially leaving Netflix in 2019 according to Bog Iger

Like I've said, eventually everything will have a streaming service and the bubble will burst.

It's going to cost more than cable if everyone ends up with their own streaming service. :smh:

Which is where I see it trying to end up going and it'll bust. These companies aren't trying to be innovative, they're just trying to capitalize on it

that's exactly why I'm in the process of grabbing all of my favorite Marvel titles on Blu-Ray. Will save me money in the long run because I'm not trying to support anymore streaming apps. I already have HBO, Starz, Black&SexyTV, Netflix & Hulu. Also using Tidal for music & was using WWE, but canceled that.

Everybody isn't gonna have their own streaming service. There's not enough content. Disney has the content.

The companies / properties people want to watch will try to have their own streaming services.

Every studio could come out with their own streaming service and have enough content

Yeah I don't see it. Companies already have their own little on demand apps and seperate services to purchase. Their wont be enough to show for lets say an HBO to have a streaming service. It wont make sense.

Movies and shows overlap on some services already. Depends if companies want stuff only exclusively on their services.

If the Disney streaming service is successful I think we'll see more studios attempt it. HBO is owned by Time Warner, it could easily be combined into their own service

Yeah I don't see it. Companies already have their own little on demand apps and seperate services to purchase. Their wont be enough to show for lets say an HBO to have a streaming service. It wont make sense.

HBO has a streaming service.

amazon prime also has an hbo channel that you can buy. I think hulu also has hbo you can stream.

original content produced for streaming services is key to branch off on your own these days, without it it's going to be hard to get customers simply off of the back catalog

Disney has those capabilities and they have their own channel to pull content from so they are very capable (they got some classics in there like Johnny Tsunami and Brink)

other studios/companies like DC, I am still unsure they have enough content to sustain it unless it's super cheap like $1-$2 a month

If the Disney streaming service is successful I think we'll see more studios attempt it. HBO is owned by Time Warner, it could easily be combined into their own service
Not only does HBO already have a streaming service as previously mentioned but DC, a subsidiary of Time Warner is planning to launch their own streaming service.

That's the difference between a studio or network and a media conglomerate. Disney, Time Warner, Comcast, and 21st Century Fox have so much content their holdings can have individual streaming services and cake off that.

Original content really isn't that hard for them to produce.

Its why I'm not worried about everybody getting a streaming service. Things simply change from ratings to # of subscriptions. Not everybody is gonna be able to keep a subscription rate based on the original content they provide.

Sony already has a streaming service which is Crackle when they acquired awhile back, Disney, Time Warner, Fox, Paramount, Warner can all easily put together content for their own streaming platforms

Halfway done with Defenders and the amount that y'all hate Danny I hate Luke twice as much.

Back
Top Bottom