MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I just finished Defenders and before I begin the slander, what was the significance of DD dipping his hands in the water before fighting Elektra? Is that the substance?

I never watched Iron Fist and don't intend to. His character is so boring. Everytime he talks, he sounds like he's struggling to deliver his lines. I don't know if that's the character or just the terrible actor. Either way, I did not enjoy this series. The build up took too long (ep 3 is where it got good IMO).

Bring on Punisher

So misty gotta be getting her cybernetic arm right?

I wonder if it'll be like Coulsen' in agents of shield or obviously robotic.

Although I guess they could give her some form of cast she wears around her arm that makes it look like a robotic arm.

I though Kun Lun was a monk monastary, if so I have never heard of a female monk. Also how would he get there from NYC, it is already a stretch that he climbed through all that rumble so quickly. I understand his senses were heightened but his traversing of a demolished building sense also got better.

Elektra probably saved him and dropped him off at the church. She had heightened abilities being the Black Sky didn't she? She seemed to have washed Cage with ease. I'm guessing she can lift heavy rocks to save her love lol

Im actually excited to see how Misty's robotic will turn out. I just hope it wont be cheap looking.

Also, do you all think we'll get a Daughters of the Dragon series?

Elektra probably saved him and dropped him off at the church. She had heightened abilities being the Black Sky didn't she? She seemed to have washed Cage with ease. I'm guessing she can lift heavy rocks to save her love lol

Yea she has abilities on the level of Luke Cage and Jessica but handskills of equal to or better than Iron Fist and DD. makes sense seeing as how she was working them.

Best of both worlds.

I was describing her as the Iron Fist for the Hand but yeah her super strength was on another level and it seemed to be that way at all times unlike Danny only with his fist.

I thought it was obvious she didn't want to kill him.

Just be together (fighting and *******) "until the end".

Like seriously, she was just fighting Iron Fist and taking those IF blows and getting back up with ease and managed to even throw him around a bit just off strength. She starts fighting Matt and its like DD s2 again. Matt even says she could've killed him a few times already.

Finally got through defenders....

It was trash.... come at bros.... only thing worse was Iron Fist....

Really disappointed because I loved DD, LC and JJ

Finished watching the series last night. It seemed very rushed. Why was this series with loads of characters only 8 episodes ? Anyone have any insight on that ?

I felt like a good majority of the series was a reminder of each characters powers for viewers that didn't watch the previous 3. I didn't need to be reminded of each heroes powers for 3 episodes.

Was really hoping we would find out who this guy was
who-is-the-main-villain-in-daredevil-season-2-on-netflix.jpg

But of course it was not answered and from what I gathered Elektra supposedly killed all of the Chaste.

To many questions I had from daredevil were not answered.

^
Repped. That's who I was asking about before. Was hoping he'd eventually show up and be a bigger badass than stick was.

Glad you liked it, as of right now if Iron Fist has another season just by himself I am skipping it. Now if they combine a Luke Cage and Iron Fist season together going forward then I am in. Iron Fist is just to underwhelming as a superhero to me, he needs to hit the gym, train a lot harder, to get me to come back. In saying that Marvel doesn't need to accommodate my wishes they know what they want to do.

Iron fist was more of a damsel in distress than a hero in Defenders. He was also acting like a Kid but looks 27...
Iron fist and Luke teaming up as heroes for hire will be cool. Their chemistry was pretty good.

I'm still waiting for Moon Knight...
And I think it will be sooner than later...

If they decide to do Heroes for Hire...Spector will make an appearance...

One thing that I keep questioning was Disney's announcement to own and take all its content out since they will be releasing their Netflix equivalent streaming service in 2019.

Edit: I've just read more details about it and Defenders are safe: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisha...n-deal-isnt-as-bad-as-fans-fear/#3762670e71f0

Overall, the defenders seemed like something in between series and not a finally nor a beginning. It did seem a little rushed and to be honest, the fight scenes were no where nearly as good as the Daredevil scenes. It felt like too much happening at one time.

Back
Top Bottom