MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Danny already annoying af from talking in the trailer alone, it hasn't been long enough for me to forget him.

and them fighting skills are back, freaking hand doesn't even touch :x :lol:

Last edited:
Well damb, Iron Fister still can't fight. What was that combo supposed to be? lol. slow mo didn't help his cause either

Ma boy luke finally got him some "robust" coffee 
pimp.gif

I don't mind Danny if he's cracking jokes and being comedic relief. Just stick him in the background for the fight scenes.

Although I was glad to see the return of the hallway fight. Gotta keep that :pimp:

That trailer has not changed the standing of Iron Fist on that list of mcu characters for me

Right at the bottom, still

Finn Jones is just a horrific miscast. When he said 'I'm the immortal iron fist' and followed it up with that 13 yr old I don't care if you believe me look :x

I don't think even The Defenders can save him lol

Last edited:
Finn Jones is just a horrific miscast. When he said 'I'm the immortal iron fist' and followed it up with that 13 yr old I don't care if you believe me look
sick.gif

I don't think even The Defenders can save him lol
Would've been nice if he got rid of that stupid hipster hair do and went with a crew cut, shave the beard and slap a mask on him so a stunt double can do the close up fight scene's. Dude is stiff as a board trying to mimic martial arts movements. Like he didnt even practice to get the muscle memory down.

Dude had one punch and thats all yall wanna talk about :lol:

Y'all just gonna make him the Netflix Hawkeye and burn it out. He's ok based on the trailer.

And it really bothers me they have Misty looking like Chaka Khan with all the fake hair :lol:

Last edited:
Yo, Saitama with the infinity gauntlet would be beyond super gawd level.

thanos would be jumping out of fear and scared to land.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom