MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
X Men vs the Avengers :x done right of course

This. A pipe dream.
BUT...This is s good opportunity to merge Fox and MCU with their titles now that we're approaching a new era of X-Men in X-Men ResurreXion.

Who would be good for the cast?!

X-Men Blue
Time-displaced OG X-Men
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Angel
Ice Man

Bonus: Wolverine (X-23)

X-Men Gold
Kitty Pride
Colossus
Storm
Nightcrawler
Prestige
Old Man Logan

It would be great if the Blue Team would be time-displaced in the MCU. And Gold exist in the MCU with Logan. Ahh the possibilities.

Just finished Iron Fist up last week. I thought it was pretty decent. The only thing I think it lacked was a really good villain.

Cottonmouth, Kilgraves, and Wilson Fisk were all interesting and entertaining villains.

I don't even know who the main villian was in Iron Fist. Was it Harold? Madam Gow? Bacuto? The whole hand?...even if it was all of them they don't compare to the 3 previous shows.

But overall it was still decent.

she was a hot and adorable new vampire in true blood

I think they dulled her down in DD so she didn't come off as too hot, kinda more realistic feel maybe. Or she was doll'd up in True Blood to give off more sex appeal.

either way she is on opposite sides of the spectrum in both shows

Cyclops = Gendry
Jean Grey = Melisandre
Beast = The Hound
Angel = Theon
Ice Man = Bran
Blob = Hodor
Kitty = Arya
Colossus = The Mountain
Storm = Missandei
Psylocke = Nymeria
Nightcrawler = Jojen
Prestige = Margaery

Cyclops = Gendry
Jean Grey = Melisandre
Beast = The Hound
Angel = Theon
Ice Man = Bran
Blob = Hodor
Kitty = Arya
Colossus = The Mountain
Storm = Missandei
Psylocke = Nymeria
Nightcrawler = Jojen
Prestige = Margaery

:lol:

Last edited:
She can do double roles, the way things are, Defenders may never meet the Avengers so even less chance the alternate universe XMen if it ever gets to the MCU.

She needs as much shine as possible and we need to see her in that spandex.

I mean cotton mouths cousin was guilt tripping Stark in CW.

Last edited:
There's like 5 and a half getty images of on set pics of The Defenders here. Click if you don't mind spoilers.

Everybody you expect is there; Sigourney Weaver's character, Luke, Matt, and Jessica together, Luke and Claire, Jessica and Matt, Danny and Colleen, Misty and Jessica, Patsy and Jessica, and other pics of the heroes by themselves doing things.

Last edited:
Luke in scenes with Misty, Claire and Jessica :lol:

Only a matter of time til' Colleen gets that cup of coffee...

So Claire is the winner of the Luke sweepstakes I see

Last edited:
DD got his costume touched up. Don't know whats going on with Rosaribae and her get up. Most shocking is JJ has new pants. They probably already smell like whisky and black & milds.

Last edited:
DD got his costume touched up. Don't know whats going on with Rosaribae and her get up. Most shocking is JJ has new pants. They probably already smell like whisky and black & milds.
I notice in some of Ritters pics she has a little bit of booty TRYING to grow back there. Needs to

I hope it doesn't take them forever to link up, but also getting them all together too quickly will be weak as well.

Yea I wouldn't want them linking up on the first episode.... Hopefully it won't take them longer than three episodes to link up though. By episode four the season is already halfway done.

Last edited:
My guess is...over the course of 1-2 episodes.

- Claire brings Matt to get Luke out of jail

- While hanging out, Matt and Luke see something poppin off with JJ knee deep in it.

- As the story unfolds, Danny comes in the picture

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom