MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Wondering if they'll be an interracial crime-fighting couple or just "friends", you know the former will bring out the hate train
In general, probably but they been a duo/couple for decades.

I don't recall a lot of complaining when Luke and Jessica smashed.

I never liked cyclops he always seemed like a **** boy
He is.

I never liked cyclops he always seemed like a **** boy

He's kinda like Danny Rand :lol:
Scott's worse.

Son is a ****.

Finally started Iron Fist this weekend. Stayed up till 2am watching, currently at episode 9.

I'm not really seeing the hate towards it tbh. No it's not good as Daredevil although DD season 1 had some snooze parts. I definitely put it on par with Luke Cage and Jesica Jones, both of which I haven't finished, while I am more eager to get to the end of Iron Fist.

I'll probably finish up the other 2 after IF just so I can be ready for The Defenders.

This was mediocre was like something made for TV series. Huge difference from DD.

It's not believable.

Honestly I like Danny but IF sucks he needs more training.
Will be cool if they get the dynamic of Luke and Danny.

Will like to see how/if they pull this off. In this iteration they have nothing in common

Luke - Street dude from Harlem, all about the ladies and repping/protecting the people, hated by cops

Danny - Rich, upper class whiny hipster who knows a little kung-fu, falls in love with the first yambs he gets. 

Hows these dudes will become bro's would be interesting if its not forced.

Will like to see how/if they pull this off. In this iteration they have nothing in common

Luke - Street dude from Harlem, all about the ladies and repping/protecting the people, hated by cops
Danny - Rich, upper class whiny hipster who knows a little kung-fu, falls in love with the first yambs he gets. 

Hows these dudes will become bro's would be interesting if its not forced.

I guess music? All it takes is one thing in common.

Danny looks like a Matchbox 20/ Blind Melon kind of guy.

I doubt he listens to Gangstarr like Luke does.
Did you watch the show?

All the music he listened to was hip hop 
laugh.gif

Danny looks like a Matchbox 20/ Blind Melon kind of guy.

I doubt he listens to Gangstarr like Luke does.

I mean he starts the first episode listening to Outkast... It's possible that he likes rap.
Dudes were not paying attention :lol:

They went out of their way to mention how hardcore Danny's playlist (one he had since he was a kid) is.

I mean he starts the first episode listening to Outkast... It's possible that he likes rap.
Plenty of rebellious white kids listen to hip-hop, doesn't mean they are ridin' with team blackfolks
Guess you gotta wait until he smashes Misty.

Last edited:
Lmfaoo just remembered that they had son doing Tai Chi to the cool kids in Colleen's dojo [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].

My mans was sitting there in Kun Lun mystically downloading songs to his iPod in 2008

Back
Top Bottom