MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] I feel like Punisher is gonna be the best one.

Still haven't finished Iron Fist yet but damn...the episode where they go to China was so bad 
laugh.gif
 I've been patient with the first half, even though it hasn't been good it still wasn't terrible. But this episode was trash

Still haven't finished Iron Fist yet but damn...the episode where they go to China was so bad :lol:  I've been patient with the first half, even though it hasn't been good it still wasn't terrible. But this episode was trash

I haven't gotten that far yet, but the show is fine to me. Granted, I'm not an Iron Fist aficionado, so nothing is bothering me. Plus I like when they take a different approach. It's just like another comic universe (IE the Ultimate Universe) sometimes it's good to go in another direction.

Doing a second run of Luke Cage after getting bored with Iron Fister. Crazy how you pick up on little things on a re-watch and not being distracted. My patience with Misty is very thin, she's very annoying at times. Shades reminds me of Lord Balesh but 200 x's lamer. Apparently Claire is one of Luke's ex's in the old PM/IF comics who dumped him because he was being a super-hero.

Back
Top Bottom